BY PHILOSOPHY

Indulge in the warm scent of honey buns as you shower. The homemade honey buns is a 3 in 1 and features shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. This delicious formula is infused with a sweet honey scent that's completely irresistible. see more...

Philosophy 3-in-1 Homemade Honey Buns Shampoo
  • "I can't speak for the Shampoo, but I really like the Homemade Honey Buns hand lotion! First of all the smell is delicious! It smells exactly like honey buns! It is very moisturizing and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I already have a backup of this lotion because this is my favorite scent! I usually purchase this brand at Marshalls. " in 3 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  Philosophy 3-in-1 Homemade Honey Buns Shampoo
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product helps your hair to be so soft and so clean and last for days without having to wash again. This shampoo is super gentle on your hair and smells amazing. It is a big bottle of product and is long lasting so the price is worth it and I will continue to buy this product!
Jocelyn R.
Perkasie, PA
I love this brand a lot. I have color treated hair that is really long so the ends get a little dry, I did find that I bought this product more so BECAUSE IT SMELLED AMAZING. I did feel like my hair was clean afterwards but not as hydrating as my normal shampoo
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
I love the smell of this body wash! All of my body washes are from the philosophy brand and they never disappoint. The bottle lasts forever and they are not terribly expensive! I would recommend these to anyone!
Darian H.
Independence, MO
I worked at Beauty Brands for awhile and so many people picked this scent . Anyone that asked for a good shampoo smell I would always recommend this to them and they would come back and say they loved it
Kari G.
I am obsessed with this product! I don't use it as a shampoo but as a body wash & it keeps my skin so smooth & smelling like sweets all day long! I get asked all the time what I am wearing & it's usually just this product!
Brittany B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the whole philosophy line, but this scent has got to be my favorite. This shampoo, and any of the honey buns scented products, have such a gentle scent of sweet honey buns. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Caitlin G.
Lincoln, ca
AMAZING!!! Love this product SO MUCH! Especially during Christmas time and you smell like a giant cinnamon roll it's awesome!! The value is fantastic, you get a lot for your dollar and not only that it's available in discount stores!!!
Simra B.
Cypress, TX
I love this!!!!!!! It's the bestest! it has so much product for it's price, and it's not really expensive! I bought it at ulta. it's the second week since I've started using it. I would definitely buy it again! The scent is my fav!!