PhillySwirl SwirlStix Italian Ice Swirl Bars Assorted Flavors - 12 CT uploaded by Linden C.PhillySwirl SwirlStix Italian Ice Swirl Bars Assorted Flavors - 12 CT uploaded by Linden C.

BY PHILLYSWIRL

PhillySwirl™ Swirl Stix Assorted Flavors Italian Ice Swirl Bars.
Fat free.
Dairy free.
Gluten free.
Peanut free.
Limited edition.
Mystery flavor pop.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Rainbow.
Orange dream.
Cotton candy.
Verry berry.
Banana split.
12 bars.
6 1.65fl oz (48ml) per serving.
19.8fl oz (576ml) total. see more...

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love these ice pops! All the flavors are vibrant and great. Super tasty and sweet! Perfect for a summer treat. Inexpensive as well. I prefer these ice pops over most!
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I follow PhillySwirl on Facebook, and another customer posted about making a full box of only Cotton Candy (their #1 flavor!) Well...it's HERE!!!!😳😋😁Go to your nearest Dollar Tree where they carry the special, limited Cotton Candy box!!! These are beyond delicious! In fact, I have an addiction lol We go through 4-5 boxes of PhillySwirl treats a week!🙈Cotton candy is my fave, but they are ALL DELICIOUS!! Also, I wrote an email to the company just saying how much I love their product...they wrote back almost immediately! They were super nice and sent some coupons in the mail for their products!!😊
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
Oh my gosh these are pretty good. my husband bought these today and I like them. not to sweet and creamy tasting. they are fat free,dairy free,gluten free and peanut free. 5 different flavors. and only 9 grams of sugar .. not bad
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
These are my all time favorite popsicles! I've had them since I was a kid! They are super delicious and really good! My favorite flavor is orange dreamsicle! Second favorite is banana split! All of them are super yummy, delicious, amazing, awesome, and good!!
Breanne B.
I used to eat these when I was younger. Cotton candy was my favorite back then. I'm not sure how I would feel about them now.
nanna C.
Interlachen
These are delicious i love the cotton candy ones and so does my family my onky complaints would be not enough cotton candy
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
These things are delicious. And quite addictive. I can never eat just one. The cotton candy flavor is my favorite!
JoAnne O.
These are okay, my kids like them, but I must say that the flavors aren't very strong--other than cotton candy.
Chelsie J.
These aren't as good as I thought they would be. I'm not to impressed to be honest.