BY PHILLYSWIRL

PhillySwirl® Original Italian Ice Swirls.
Fat free.
Hurricane.
Rainbow.
Cottoncandy.
Sunburst.
See side panel for nutritional info.
6 pack.
6 swirl cups 3.5 fl oz (103 ml).
21 fl oz (618 ml) total. see more...

Heather L.
Foodie Expert
Me and my family absolutely loves these things. There good for the price and easy cleanup for the little ones as well.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Foodie Expert
The only flavor I like in this is the cotton candy. Nobody near me sells just the cotton candy flavor or the cotton candy and sour apple box. Super sad. Cotton candy flavor should be sold seperatly in its own box! They are also great mixed into margaritas.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are great to have during the summer time. All of the different flavors are good, with cotton candy being my favorite. I also think the price is reasonable compared to how many you get in a package.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
God ive loved these since i was little and im still in love with them. They are cheap and so much better than traditional popsicles. The ice has a velvety texture. I love the flavors.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
So so good! I ate these as a kid. No wonder they're still on the market. You won't regret buying them. There's different options for every taste in the house. I hoarded the cotton candy. Mmm...I need to go purchase some now.
Kristie G.
These are ok. I have had better, but the flavor combinations are different than many other brands. I wouldn't call this italian ice though, it's different.
Tiffany M.
These are pretty good - I like that they come in a variety of flavors and include a few lollipop-like spoons. They make a refreshing snack on a warm day.
Monica R.
Really good!
Recommend!
My family loves them
Now that the good weather will come, these are needed
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
These aren't my favorites. It tastes a little too fake to me. i can see where little kids might really enjoy them though.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
These are really good! I've had them since I was a kid! I love to scrape them with the spoon, and once it's gotten creamy, like a smoothie texture! My favorite flavor is hurricane! All of them are really good, super delicious, yummy, amazing, and awesome!
April L.
Whats your favorite flavor creation?