Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBeefPhilly Gourmet
Philly-Gourmet 100% Pure Beef Homestyle Patties

Philly-Gourmet 100% Pure Beef Homestyle Patties

by Philly Gourmet

Philly-Gourmet® 100% Pure Beef Homestyle Patties.

Product shown larger than actual size.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 2748A.

Quality control.

USDA approved.

Umm, Vikki P - that "juice" U refer to is the Greasy Fat that didn't burn off yet. Trust me, these "burgers" are the Absolute worst! But! If U love 'em, go ahead & continue to kill Ur Fam!! Hey, Just Sayin'!! Ha! Yuk!
Start your review of Philly-Gourmet 100% Pure Beef Homestyle Patties!
Vikki P.
Shoreham, VT
Hamburgers on the grill is a summertime tradition. Although I prefer fresh ground beef, these frozen burger patties are pretty good. Unlike other frozen burger patties that I have tried, these don’t shrink down to tiny, tasteless pucks. Rather, these patties are decent sized and juicy. They easily fill a bun so you get a good mouthful of juicy hamburger with every bite.
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This product are good. The people in my house loves these burgers there good for a barbecue or just in case you want to make a burger in the house. I will definitely keep buying them for the house.