Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels

by Bayer

Phillips'® Stool Softener Liquid Gels.
Genuine.
Docusate sodium/stool softener laxative.
Gentle, dependable relief.
#1 doctor recommended.
Among stool softener ingredients.
Stimulant free.
Cramp free.
Bayer.
30 liquid gels.

Does this one work properly I've tried several because j have a big problem the only thing is that some take hours to function ?
Start your review of Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels!
Stroudsburg
When I was pregnant I was very constipated and a matter how much fruits and vegetables and fiber things I would eat it would not help I would pop a stool softener at night before I went to bed and the next morning I would take a glass of water and within a few hours I would go with no problem I absolutely stand by the Philips brand store softener and it's also a great price I would totally recommend it for anyone who is pregnant or not pregnant and just can't go to the bathroom
Los angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After my pregnancy from when I gave birth to my daughter until like 5 months post partum it was so hard to go to the restroom it would hurt and I would cry, my mom recommend these to me and they worked so great now no pain all better I would recommend them
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is definitely the best stool softener for me! I used it when I had constipation after my surgery this year and when I was pregnant. It is awful to be constipated but this softens it so quickly so you can get relief!
Fair oaks, CA
I recommend these for any pregnant person dealing with constipation. They do not work immediately, but when they do work (after at least a day), there is no weird effects or rushing to the toilet, just back to being regular and comfortable.
Woodridge, IL
I've had to take these once or twice when I was blocked up as a result of serious painkillers, and it worked very well. It was gentle, so I didn't feel sick to my stomach, and when I was able to go, it didn't burn adn it wasn't diarrhea. It's gentle and it works fairly quickly but not immediately adn it's a good last resort for me when nothing else is working. (Because normally I try to control digestive issues with diet, supplements like honey water that I know will move things around down there, or accupressure which I know how to do on myself.)
Purchased these after being recommended by my pharmacist for occasional constipation relief that's caused by a medication I take. It works wonders. Makes you go naturally without causing cramps like other medicines do.
I am a nurse, and we give these to our patients when it's prescribed. It helps soften things up so when the time comes to go it's not too uncomfortable. They're safe to take twice a day.
Temple, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for when you just recently have a baby! No discomfort or worrying after you take this! Just make sure you're planning on being near a toilet afterwards;)
After having my baby. My doctor recommended me to get this medication. Purchased at my local Walmart. Very affordable. It worked great! I would not use any other one, as an alternative. Greatly satisfied!
San Tan Vly, AZ
I took these after each of my 6 kids. They seem to work just right. Doesn't come on too strong. I had to take a few, but it also doesn't last too long. No cramping or bloating for me.