Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels

My stomach is very sensitive. Does this Med cramp your stomach, any at all ?
How did it work guys I know I want the only one that got that vox box lol?
Does this one work properly I've tried several because j have a big problem the only thing is that some take hours to function ?
Start your review of Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels!
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,653 reviews
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Jennifer H.
I received this from Influenster for an honest review. Being Vegan, sometimes I get a little constipation because of the amount of protein I eat. Usually it is fixed with amping up more fiber from veggies and copious amounts of water. But these Phillip’s stool softeners contain the number one stool softening ingredient. It contains no harsh ingredients that cause cramping or bloating. I found them very easy to use and saw results fast.
Ashley  W.
Raymond, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Ashley  W.
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Ashley  W.
To anyone who has had a baby naturally, you more than likely know a thing or two about stool softeners. Phillips was my go to brand after I had my boys. I’m so glad I got the product in the mail today. It couldn’t have came at a better time and I know I won’t be disappointed by the results!!!
Ruby P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Ruby P.
Our family doesn’t not have problems with regularity so I had to consult my grandparents about this. All they said is that the end result was a smooth exit without any cramping. I am familiar with magnesium oxide, which is the main ingredient in this laxative. It actually really does work. I used this type of laxative while pregnant because I did have constipation but it wasn’t this particular product. If I ever have a constipation issue, I will definitely purchase this.
April J.
Sevierville, TN
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by April J.
These liquid tablets are small and easy to swallow. Also recommend to drink a full glass of water. They work well for me for after surgery. They are very affordable and I would recommend this product to my friends.
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,199 reviews
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Lori L.
Okay, I’m going to share probably TMI, but it’s important to talk about and not be ashamed of because this is part of being human and thankfully we live in a time that assistance exists for these issues. I was diagnosed with IBS in July, 1990. I knew nothing about it other than it was miserable and I had moments of unconsciousness due to bad bout’s between diarrhea and constipation. On top of that small issue, I also struggle with constipation due to medication. Due to these two issues I have tried many stool softener’s through the years and I have to say that these Phillips’ Stool Softener, which is stimulant free (ie. Cramp free), is truly a gentle softener that doesn’t make you cramp so hard that you think you’re going to pass out. Can you find cheaper softeners on the market? Yes. But they aren’t as gentle NOR do they work as well. Sometimes they leave you feeling like you need to take more softeners. Price wise, these sell about mid-range and are worth it. If you’re needing an immediate result softener, this is not it. But if you have time to spare this is a nice softener that will assist you through this uncomfortable moment.
Joann B.
Carlisle, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Joann B.
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Joann B.
This product does what it says. It gently overnight provides results. This product is not a laxative but only a stool softener. No bad side effects. Overall the product is a household staple for instances in which it is needed. Quality trusted name brand. Says works in 12 hours, results may be sooner.
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
2,270 reviews
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I received the Phillips stool softener free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I used this product earlier in the week when I was experiencing issues with constipation. The pills were small and easy to take. It took a good 24 hours to work once I took them. I repeated it the day after (taking two pills again). It also took close to 24 hours to work again, but it worked a little better the second time. I didn’t want to take more than 2 pills to create the opposite problem. The pills did work, I just wish they worked a little faster in its effectiveness. I was also appreciative that it didn’t work too strong or quick though. The pills didn’t cause any stomach issues or discomfort as promised, which is also a good reason to purchase this product. Phillips is a great brand and this product is no exception! I do recommend it!
Gail G.
Youngstown, OH
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Gail G.
Like many people,after having surgery I have needed a product to help relieve issues after having anesthesia. This product did help with that with little discomfort but had to take 2 pills to do so.
Kyra W.
Butler, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Kyra W.
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Kyra W.
Let me just say, this certainly is one of the most embarrassing reviews I’ve ever had to write! That being said, the stuff works! Since I don’t personally have any gut issues I decided to try the “Phillips” on a Friday to avoid any issues that could possibly arise! To my delight there were no issues, easy to swallow and no cramping either.. This product works as described! I recommend this to anyone that needs to GO!
Walia B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Walia B.
Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels uploaded by Walia B.
Extremely effective and fast working. Quick remedy. Doesn’t make your stomach cramp and relieves pain. This works well and gently. The product is reasonably priced. Phillips is a trusted brand.