Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSeafoodPhilips
Phillips Salt & Pepper Calamari - 10oz

Phillips Salt & Pepper Calamari - 10oz

by Philips

Our own restaurant recipe of tender rings and crispy tentacles.

I love calamari how is this deep fried does anyone know
I'm not so sure about this one, has anyone tried it?
Start your review of Phillips Salt & Pepper Calamari - 10oz!
emma M.
Johnsonville, SC
Phillips Salt & Pepper Calamari - 10oz uploaded by emma M.
Purchased at: Walmart
In the air dryer it taste like heaven! Very crispy, not chewy, seasoning is delicious! My husband and I love calamari (olive garden and carrabba's), this is just as good ! I didn't try the sweet chili sauce but I did use Raos Marinara! Perfection together with some lime or lemon! Raos is amazing and has a great homemade taste! Phillips Salt & Pepper Calamari - 10oz-10-oz-box amazing with Raos Marinara Sauce, 15.5 OZ !
Angela R.
Aldan, PA
Phillips Salt & Pepper Calamari - 10oz uploaded by Angela R.
This calamari could have tasted like pure gold, but the fact that I just had to pay $8.99 for this amount out of the bag is insane!! They give you two 2” x 2” packets of the chili sauce too. Now usually, I am always complaining that there’s never enough saucefor any of these make your own dishes, but for once, there’s not nearly enough food to use the sauce for. Every summer I go to the Phillips restaurant in Maryland, but in the winter it would be nice to have the treat at home without having to drive 2.5 hours. This will not be on the shopping list again!
Stacy S.
2,715 reviews
This is an amazing product. At taste a licious and it's super easy to make. I also will have it's affordable and I would definitely buy this again