Phillips Philips Avent Elephant Natural Bottles, 9 oz, 3 count uploaded by Kayla W.Phillips Philips Avent Elephant Natural Bottles, 9 oz, 3 count uploaded by Kayla W.Phillips Philips Avent Elephant Natural Bottles, 9 oz, 3 count uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PHILIPS

Kayla W.
My little girl has a severe lip tie. It makes it hard for her to latch and makes her a very very messy eater. It's hard to find bottles with nipple styles that work for her. Phillips avent definitely isn't the BEST that I've found for her specific needs, but it's better than a lot of others that I've tried for her.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I absolutely love these bottles. the print is super cute as well. i was skeptical before i used these but i made a very good decision. my son usually has a hard time with bottles because he breastfeeds but he took to these extremely well.
Brittany W.
These are my number 1, all time FAVORITE bottle. So easy to use and keep clean! The only bottles my daughter would use! Hands down the absolute best from newborn to one!
Damaris S.
Bellport
I have used these for both my 8 year old as a vaby and my know 8 month old!!!’ Very effective, especially on gassy babies! Expensive but well worth it
Amira M.
Cairo, Cairo
I just bought these because i thought they looked super cute and adorable , my baby feels comfortable using it and he loves it