HealthMedicines & TreatmentsDigestive HealthBayer
Phillips Milk of Magnesia Wild Cherry Saline Laxative

Phillips Milk of Magnesia Wild Cherry Saline Laxative

by Bayer

Phillips' Genuine Milk Of Magnesia Wild Cherry Saline Laxative.
Comfortable,
Cramp Free Relief.
Stimulant Free.
#1 Doctor Recommended Milk of Magnesia.
Bayer.
Alcohol 0.43%.
12 fl oz (355 ml).

This may sound weird but is this good to use as a primer? I heard of it before but never really got into this question..
Does anyone else use this on the T zone to get rid of the oils on your face before applying foundation? At first I thought that sounded so so so crazy but I tried it and it did work.
Start your review of Phillips Milk of Magnesia Wild Cherry Saline Laxative!
Lorrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had my gallbladder and a foot of my large intestines removed & have a colon disease. This is the only product that works that doesn’t have me doubled over in severe abdominal pain. The cherry 🍒 version is a little better than the regular. They both taste somewhat chalky but it’s not terrible.
Angie L.
La Mirada, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Help on the way! This Milk of Magnesia is a life saver for constipation. Works wonders with no uncomfortable cramping. The texture is thick and chalky. The cherry taste is not bad but the after taste is horrible makes me gag but works miraculously.
Skye B.
Ankeny, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Target
This is a lifesaver. I had gastric surgery a few years ago and being on a high protein diet I deal with occasional constipation. Nothing ever seems to help and magnesium citrate is just nasty. This stuff works wonders (quickly), tastes great, and doesn’t make me crampy or sick!
Leidi R.
Savannah, GA
I prefer liquid laxative over pills. Pills give me cramps and make me feel pain for hours, this just makes me go. The Plain / original flavor is gross but cherry kind of resembles the flavor of peto which is more tolerable
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Phillips Milk of Magnesia Wild Cherry Saline Laxative uploaded by Teran F.
It's good product use help you use bathroom; don't taste bad. Actually tastes pretty good. It's cramp free as well.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product for when you are constipated. I took it and drank apple juice and right after I had to use the restroom.
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product if you pour some ontop of ice and place it on your tush for hemroids. Works wonders.
Neila N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
milk of magnesia is very good for stomach upset, to freshen the face after being exposed to sunshine. for reflux also use it. the only thing that would change it would taste.
anne M.
New Hartford, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using Philips Milk of Magnesia for years. Super affordable and easy to find in stores. I keep mine in the fridge because it makes it taste better. I buy mine at Walmart or drugstores. I would buy this again and recommend to everyone who wants immediate relief.
Victoria S.
Avon, CO
Had horrible abdominal pain and this helped get things moving pretty quickly (1 hour) so I could feel at least a little better. I would definitely recommend this, and I think the flavor is so awesome! Way better than most medicine, that's for sure.