Phillips Milk of Magnesia

by Bayer

Works With Your Body More Like Nature Intended. Genuine Milk of Magnesia. Doctor Recommended Comfortable Cramp Free Relief Stimulant Free ;

Hi I heard that milk of magnesia is used as a primer anyone has tried it already ?
How many of you use this as a face primer? Does it have any side effects
Has anyone tried using milk of magnesia as a primer for oily skin?
Start your review of Phillips Milk of Magnesia!
Product Highlights
“And make sure you buy the original and not the flavored ones, because those will make your skin sticky when they dry.” in reviews
Seattle, WA
It has a pretty sickly sweet smell so if scent bothers you, probably skip out on it. You get a huge amount of product for only about five dollars so it's amazing price-wise. If you rub iit onto your skin, you'll end up with white patches anywhere you didn't rub it in enough or you put too much. It makes a good primer though, keeps your face very matte. I mixed it w/ 25% water and use it as a pre and setting spray and it's really nice for summer.
Augusta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is disgusting, but it does work! Its not to expensive. You don't have to take to much of it for it to work. It tastes like chalk and always makes me gag. If you can drink without having it touch your tongue, you should be good
Bridgeport, CT
Not only is it good for constipation but for skincare and makeup purposes. It helps the skin produce less oils and keep your face so matte when applying any kind of make up love this product and how much multitasking purposes it has.
This is my "walk-on" product. I use it because I have oily skin. I put this product on a cotton ball and rub all over my face and let it dry and put my makeup on over it.It's a miracle worker! No oiliness, no reapplying layers of powder, just smooth flawless makeup all day.
Las Vegas, NV
I wish this worked for me as a primer, like it does for a lot of people. It doesn't keep me shine-free AT ALL. But I do use it as a mask once or twice a week, and my redness has really calmed down! Just apply a thick layer and rinse off with warm water once it's dry.
Mayfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Iv nevwr used these for what its meant to be used for. iv used it for allergies in the mouth. if you eat something your allergic to, or have a yeast infection in your mouth, rinse your mouth out with this, and it helps.
Springfield, OR
I use this stuff to prime my face before applying my makeup… Its amazing! Its cheap and does a great job in keeping my makeup in place for the entire day! I swear by this stuff!
Baton Rouge, LA
Whenever I feel constipated, this is my go-to relief. I usually take it before bed, and the next morning I will be able to use the restroom. It isn't as harsh as other techniques, but still effective!
San Antonio, TX
Works great for heartburn. I picked up a bottle from CVS. I get horrible heartburn from spicy food and I get instant relief. I would have given 5 stars if the taste wasn’t so chalky. It’s tolerable. I recommend this product.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is good stuff. Especially if your little one struggles with constant constipation like mine does. I just add a little to his milk when he needs it and it's gentle and effective. Helps him go within about 12 hours.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...