BY BAYER #38 in Digestive Health

Works With Your Body More Like Nature Intended. Genuine Milk of Magnesia. Doctor Recommended Comfortable Cramp Free Relief Stimulant Free ; see more...

Phillips Milk of Magnesia
  • "And make sure you buy the original and not the flavored ones, because those will make your skin sticky when they dry." in 1 review
Janis N.
Tuskegee AL
Review for: Original more...
This stuff really, reeealy works!
like one time ya girl Janis was feelin a little backed up down there - don’t act like y’all never been there! So a friend suggested I try some of this milk of magnesia. So I did and I tried it.
An hour or two later, I started getting them bubble guts. I had to run to that throne cause I almost released it in my brand new jeans! Girl that milk of magnesia cleansed every crefecit of my colon. Like I had to get the plunger a few times 🤣🤣 but yeah I seriously recommend this
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Original more...
Works great for heartburn. I picked up a bottle from CVS. I get horrible heartburn from spicy food and I get instant relief. I would have given 5 stars if the taste wasn’t so chalky. It’s tolerable. I recommend this product.
Sway S.
Let me start of by saying I don't use this product as it is suggested, lol. I use this for makeup purposes. So, I have very oily skin and for the life of me I CAN NOT find a "primer" to keep me matte all day. Honey, this right here gets me right every time, this is the only thing that keeps my oils away for hoursssss. If you're going to an event and you want to stay matte the whole time give this a try. It'll keep you matte for hours and hours plus it makes my makeup last as well. This is my holy grail and I swear by it.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been living under rock!!! I watched a YouTube video the other day and she used this on her face since she had oily skin. I went to Wal-Mart and purchased the generic equate brand and WOW my makeup was flawless all day 10+ hrs!!! I've purchased so many products to try and control my oily skin and who knew this stuff was going to be my holy grail!
Kelsie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used the Assured brand from Dollar tree (see pictures). Okay, so seriously I would love to know what rock I have been under. If you have not figured it out by now, I do not use it for its original purpose obviously but it works great as a primer for those with oily skin. I wore my makeup for a total of nine hours & this had some lasting power to it. I fried food in it with grease popping up in my face and my makeup stayed put. I did have to blot six hours in which could have been due to me cooking in grease but I must say that I had much more oil control with this product than usual. I would not suggest using this for daily use but it will definitely be a great primer for weddings or when you know you are going to be out somewhere all day and need your makeup to stay matte. This product is for those of us who are oily and always looking for a way to combat those oils while wearing makeup and major PLUS that I got it for $1!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I went to walgreens to buy #milkofmagnesia because I'm very oily and I heard this keeps my face matte free of oil , and I did it this morning and it is a great prer the only bad thing is that im dry at some areas and it cakes and it looks very dry and flaky at my forehead but other than that it does help with the shine would recommend this
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay seriously this stuff is AMAZING. I just started using this about a week ago because I have extremely oily skin, like EXTREMELY. Even with a primer my face will be like an oil pan at the end of the day, especially with foundation on. I went to Sephora and told them my problem thinking I might need to change my foundation but an employee who was helping me said she had the same problem and she uses milk of magnesia as a primer so of course I tried it and seriously I'm so happy I did. this truly does work and this is coming from someone who has always had troubles with access oil. please, if you have the same problem as me try this stuff I promise you won't regret it, and plus it's only like $5 there really isn't much too lose!
Mary S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is good stuff. Especially if your little one struggles with constant constipation like mine does. I just add a little to his milk when he needs it and it's gentle and effective. Helps him go within about
12 hours.
Jacqueline  M.
Hanford, Ca
Gods gift to women who have insanely and extremely oily skin. This stuff is amazing. I've tried all primers. You name it, I tried it. From the expensive primers to the drug store primers. Nothing seemed to work for me. I would put my makeup on and an hour later it looked like I rubbed my face with some olive oil. It was gross and embarrassing. I shake the bottle, put some on my finger and just rub it all over my face. I wait for it to turn my face completely white and then I spray my Nyx matte setting spray and grab my damp beauty blender and just start blending out the white. Once the white is completely gone..I apply my foundation. My makeup lasts all day!! I will never ever stop raving about this stuff and the best part is.... You can get it for $5!!!!!! How awesome is that?!
Lyndley H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone use this on their face & what are your tips and tricks for the curious custy? 😀
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this secure for rosacea?
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
How much do you apply on your face? Last time i put some on, it kinda came through my makeup- leaving my no choice but to wip the excess
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I went to walgreens and got this Milk of magnesia because my face ia extremely oily this summer I dont know if it is the hot hot summer in Puerto Rico but is getting worst Im gonna try this and let everyone know if it works Wish me luck!!