BY BAYER

Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I never would have thought at age 33 I would have to use this. But I did. It worked well with stomach cramping or pain.
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
It's thick and chalky and taste nasty but it does work so I would use it if I needed it. Need to improve on the taste.
Brianna m.
I prefer the cherry flavor of Phillips! But once you get past the taste of the original flavor it works really well!
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
I love this. milk of magnesia helps so much when it comes to helping with stomach area. will be repurchasing this
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I used this one time along time ago. but it worked then so if I need this again I will be buying it again.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I cannot take this it makes me sick to my stomach and the smell it gross to me as well
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I couldn't stomach this stuff...it taste so yucky going down, it made me sicker!
Stefanie D.
The taste is pretty nasty and its kinda think going down, but let me say it gets the job done lol
Klaurini ch V.
The taste is pretty nasty and its kinda think going down, but let me say it gets the job done. Need to improve on the taste.
Judith M.
No es un producto para saborear definitivamente, pero hace bien tenerlo en casa, es muy bueno para eliminar malestares estomacales, pero sus usos no se quedan allí, es también conocido sus beneficios para la piel y como desodorante.