Phillips Maryland Style Crab Cakes - 2 CT uploaded by Morgan W.

BY PHILIPS #34 in Frozen Appetizers

Phillips™ Maryland Style Crab Cakes.
Seafood restaurants.
Handmade.
Premium lump crab. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
These are absolutely delicious! I broil them in a preheated cast iron skillet and they turn out perfectly crispy every time. I️ would say they are comparable to restaurant quality for only about $5 at Aldi. If you don’t know how to make them from scratch or are on a budget, I highly recommend these!!! I always keep a box in the freezer. #InfluensterEats #contest
January G.
I get these once in awhile as they are a little pricey for what you get. They do have a fairly decent amount of crab meat, but I wish they had a little more. The flavor is good, but it is missing something. Easy to fix though, so not a bad deal for once in awhile.
Angela R.
For a frozen supermarket crab cake, I️ think these are great. I️ always cook them after I️ defrost them in the fridge overnight, so I️ can’t say how they cook directly from frozen. I️ would definitely purchase these again!
Michelle D.
I usually get these on the few occasions it happens to be on sale and available in my area stores. It cooks up nice in my oven. I wish that it would sometimes come with a package of aoli for a sauce but it's still enjoyable by itself.

On a few occasions a small shell had been found.
Dana R.
Kenilworth, NJ
These are definitely the best frozen crab cakes I've ever tried. That being said, even while they are the best the are still way too salty and filled with more breadcrumbs than crab meat. Although they do have more crab meat than mostly ever other frozen crab cake, their price is still not worth it. Make them yourself!
Stephanie S.
These crab cakes are perfect for when you have a craving for crab cakes! I buy them when they are on sale. Nothing beats the real thing but these are a great substitute - perfect size to put on a bun & make a crab cake sandwich!
Julieanna W.
These crab cakes are a favorite of mine! They taste like the ones you get in Newport RI. I prefer to serve them atop a half of a biscuit, a poached egg on top with crawfish gravy. Serve this with champagne for a perfect Sunday Brunch!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious and perfect for the BBQ! If you don't eat meat like me, then you will love this as an alternative when making a "burger". Love the taste as well.
Alisha P.
Normally crab cakes are good and I love them but these ones are okay and kind of expensive for the taste and the amount they get better if you add lemon juice to them though
Donneitha R.
These are so awesome! I grab a few boxes of these when they are on sale. I also take them apart and add more crab to them, reform the patty and cook as usual.
Christina A.