Phillips' Laxative Caplets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Phillips' Laxative Caplets!
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Well, this is a laxative. It does exactly what it says it will. I didn’t have bad cramps or stomach pains. It got the job done. Phillips Cramp-free Laxative, Caplets 24.0 ea(pack of 6)
Chantay E.
Sunnyside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Constipated to the point where you can SEE its effects? Eg, your belly is bloated! Take this at night and drink lots of water. I guarantee by the morning you’ll be pooping everything that was left in your stomach that refused to come out.
Debora T.
Brooklyn
Will send you straight to the bathroom if you're ever feeling constipated .. it did meet my boyfriends expectations when he needed them. These are very effective
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
An easy safe way to give you comfort when you need to help nature along. The price is satisfying to any budget and work effectively. I was surprised that it did not cause a lot of cramping as some harsh laxatives can.
Sam R.
1,195 reviews
My boyfriend uses they when he eats dairy products you take it then you can eat but it gives u a time period on how long the pill will last up too for eating
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
Phillips' Laxative Caplets uploaded by Carmela H.
For the last several years I have tried numerous things for constipation, some have worked really well but have had awful side effects that would leave me dreading actually taking them, then a friend told me about Phillips caplets, a magnesium supplement that you take before bed, he swore by it so much I bought some the same day. This product has saved me in so many ways. I don't get the horrifying cramps like I did with other products, it doesn't make me nauseous, just basically helps me go daily, before it could be 4 or 5 days in between due to this insane inability to go at work or in the evening, now all of that is gone. Anyone who has struggled with constipation should definitely give this a try for a daily regimen, it really works!
Rhea D.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m constipated all the time so I need laxative that would help me.This product helps me though!
Monika B.
New Albany, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work very gently and work very well. I love that I never have to worry about an accident or a situation where urgency is a problem or inconvenience.
Magdoli M.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is very easy to my stomach, it help me to relieve my constipation in a soft and easy way, without causing cramps or emergency rushing to the bathroom. It is very affordable and well worth the price. Highly recommended to those that ma you suffer with hard stools
Linda  L.
Washington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Well these will definitely make you poop. I take a couple at night and by morning you get the relief that’s needed. No improvement needed! These are easy on your checkbook. I would definitely recommend if you have that occasional backup problem.

Looking for your answer?