Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPhillips Feed & Pet Supply
Wellness Pure Rewards Beef Jerky Bits Dog Treats

Phillips Feed & Pet Supply Wellness Pure Rewards Beef Jerky Bits Dog Treats

A grain free, meat jerky treat made with minimal ingredients. Pure Rewards are the simplest way to treat your pet to highly flavorful, protein-packed jerky bits. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Jerky Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Beef Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 6 oz Ingredients: Beef, Dried Chicory Root, Cultured Whey, Salt, Lecithin, Garlic, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Preservative). Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 20.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Phillips Feed & Pet Supply Wellness Pure Rewards Beef Jerky Bits Dog Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly S.
Our dog loves these! They actually smell good like human grade jerky. She will beg for them all day☺
Candice N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these treats! The best part about them is the ingredients. They are safe for your dog and perfect for training purposes. You can give them the whole thing or for smaller dogs such as mine the can easily be torn into smaller pieces. We love giving them to her! I would highly recommend them!
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Seriously stinks as soon as you open it it's messes with your stomach lol but her
brooklynn S.
Burnet, TX
amazing treats my pup loves these a little pricey but i believe its worth it!!!!!!!!!
sandy L.
Haviland, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this...a little expensive but its really good shes really crazy about this..really good
Kendra C.
K
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these treats and he is a very picky chihuahua! I feel safe giving him these treats because Wellness is a great brand and these are grain free!!
Rose D.
San Juan Capo, CA
Our dog LOVES these. He definitely prefers treats that are more chewy/meaty, instead of crunchy like a biscuit/cookie. All the flavors of PureRewards are fantastic, and he seems to like to rotate them.
Jennifer S.
Clearwater, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs go NUTS for these treats! It's so much fun running through their commands because they will literally do anything for them. I break them into smaller pieces, since mine are 20lb mini poodles.
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Can basically get my dog to do anything with the wellness jerky treats. I also love that they are relatively healthy for the dog. Perfect for training because the dog can get enough.
Lori M.
Dartmouth , NS
This is the treat I use to bribe my dog to get out of the bed so I can get in. Easy to break into smaller pieces. She's a 55lb AmStaff so good for larger dogs.

Looking for your answer?