BY PHILLIPS FEED & PET SUPPLY

Taste of the Wild Wetlands Canine Dry Dog Food Years of domestication have turned your pets from fierce predator to best friends. However, modern science proves that your dog or cat still share the DNA of the wolf or wild cat. Taste of the Wild Brand Dog and Cat food offers your pet a diet dictated by his genes. It provides your pet with the kind of natural, balanced diet that he could find "in the wild." Now you can satisfy your dog or cat's instinctual cravings with Taste of the Wild. Choose from High Prairie Canine with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison, Pacific Stream Canine with Smoked Salmon, Wetlands Canine with Roasted Fowl and Rocky Mountain Feline with Roasted Venison & Smoked Salmon. Made with real roasted meats and supplemented with fruits and vegetables, these grain-free formulas provide a superior taste sensation, highly digestible energy and natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall health. Your pets crave a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one. Features: For All Life Stages Grain-Free Roasted Quail and Roasted Duck Optimal Amino Acid Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System Sweet Potatoes Berry Blend Tomatoes & Tomato Pomace No Corn, No Soy Chelated Minerals Item Specifications: Size: 5 lb 15 lb 30 lb Styles: Wetlands Formula with Roasted Fowl Ingredients: WETLANDS Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, egg product, sweet potatoes, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potatoes, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, natural flavor, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried fermentation products of Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: WETLANDS Omega-3 Fatty Acids * 0.4% Minimum Crude Protein 32.0% Minimum Crude Fat 18.0% Minimum Crude Fiber 4.0% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.4 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids * 2.4% Minimum * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Calorie Content: 3,750 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy. see more...

Buy on petcare...
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Carolyn B.
Carterville
This dog food was okay at first, but then my dogs' health started declining. My 5 that were eating it were losing hair and weight rapidly. Then they started getting diarrhea. My puppy that was on Wholehearted didn't have any issues. I went online to see if anybody else is having issues with this and I found HUNDREDS of complaints online for Taste of the Wild. I filed a formal complaint with the FDA and I suggest anyone who has issues with this dog food do the same. FYI I changed my dogs to Evolve and within a week, they were gaining weight and within 2 weeks, their hair was growing back. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOG FOOD.
Kris H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best food for dogs with allergies that is less expensive than the bigger name brands and the animals will actually eat it like candy. Pros it is good the animals love it. Cons it is kinda of spendy for low budget families like mine. I recommend it to every dog owner out there.
Jeannette L.
Madison, WI
We started our dog on this dog food shortly after getting her from a shelter. Our vet had told us that she was a bit underweight, so I did some research and came across this which had high protein and fat that she needed to gain weight! She's been doing wonderful on this dog food and seems to enjoy it. She is a 1 year old Jack Russell who has gained weight from this food, has plenty of energy and a gorgeous coat! She struggled with the larger kibbles size of other foods, but does perfectly on this. I would recommend and would buy again.
Jamie B.
Charlestown, NH
This dog food changed my views on how to feed my dog. We started giving our Labrabull just a run of the mill dry dog food. He lacked energy, his coat was dull, he frequently vomited and had vile bowel movements. A friend suggested we try TOTW, and it changed our dog from the inside out. He has tons of energy, a shiny coat and no more digestive issues.
Regina V.
Stoughton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a black lab and he is the worlds pickiest eater. I've tried so many brands and "flavors" that I thought he would just live off chicken breast forever. He's getting older and he needs extra nutrients eating chicken alone won't provide. He absolutely loves this stuff! His coat is silky smooth and no shedding !!! 10 out of 10 do recommend !!
scott r.
Bellingham
My year-old Jack Russell & Rat Terrier mix Ollie seems to do great with this kibble, a whole bag has lasted me almost 6 months. The only qualm with this product is the packaging. Adding handles and possibly some sort of re-sealable opening would make lifting it a lot easier and would prevent my pantry from smelling like dog food.
Kirsty H.
I buy the biggest bag for my two small dogs both under 20 pounds, it lasts them just under 3 months, they both get fed a cup a day and they keep weight on amazingly. My older dog is very sensitive but loves this food with no problems. The best thing is the energy they both have and how glossy it has made their coat. One is a 1 year old Pomeranian and the other is a 10 year old min pin (min Doberman pincher)
Sarah S.
Athens, GA
I've experimented with a few other brands when I first got my dog and this is the one I've landed with. With the quality of ingredients and flavor my dog loves, the price was great. I've also tried a couple of other flavors, but the Wetlands is the one I decided to stick to, and my pup doesn't mind!
Jackie N.
Vista, CA
After my little dog had a bad case of anal glands infection that require surgery when being fed with cheaper brand dog food, I switched to this brand at the recommendation of some people on the Pets forum and it had been great, however, I tried this formula once and he would not go near it unless he's very hungry.