Phillips Feed & Pet Supply ProPlan Shredded Blend Lamb Dry Dog Food 6lb uploaded by Meadow G.Phillips Feed & Pet Supply ProPlan Shredded Blend Lamb Dry Dog Food 6lb uploaded by diana c.

BY PHILLIPS FEED & PET SUPPLY

Pro Plan LambRice Shredded Blend see more...

Jamie C.
Evansville, IN
We decided to try it out. My large dog loves it. It doesn't smell terrible like most dog foods. I like that it's grain free so she doesn't shed as much. Not to mention how much better her coat looks. Kinda pricey but worth it.
Amber U.
My dog has a very sensitive stomach. He was getting sick after every feeding and we thought something was wrong so we took him to the vet. The vet recommended this and he has been happier than ever. He doesn't get sick at all anymore.
Kelly S.
Love this dog food! Keeps my labs coat looking great! I also like the ingredients in this food better than a lot of the others that are out there!!! Highly recommend!!!
member-913aa3901
Midway Park, NC
My dog loves this food. He recently switched to this and he eats it right away and eats every last bit. It is also very nutritious and good for him since he is a larger breed dog and needs energy.
Brianna L.
I love this dog food, it makes my Great Dane's hair so shiny and healthy looking! We've tried other brands but they just don't stand up to pro-plan!!
heinnys G.
Amo a mi perro y este alimento le encanta siempre lo compro proplan esta marca es super buena tiene cada aliemnto para cada necesidad de tu mascota
My dog loves this food! He had a sensitive stomach and we tried any different things before this food, which he has now been eating for years.
Anita W.
Equality, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 6 year old chihuahua eats this and does well on it. He has a medical condition having seizures and is on medication
Layne H.
Flint, MI
Decent ingredients and a good price for dog food. Not bad for them but not the best there is. would recommend.
Laramie D.
It's a nice looking product. Purina is a good brand. 4 star in my opinion due to the ingredients.