Phillips Feed & Pet Supply OLD Fashioned MINI Assorted Biscuit 5oz Cases only uploaded by Travis L.Phillips Feed & Pet Supply OLD Fashioned MINI Assorted Biscuit 5oz Cases only uploaded by Meadow G.

BY PHILLIPS FEED & PET SUPPLY

Old Mother Hubbard Classic Biscuits - Original Assortment - Mini - 5 ozNatural oven-baked dog biscuits Made with all natural-wholesome ingredients For dogs of all ages and sizes No artificial preservatives Need more information on this product? Click here to ask. see more...

Travis L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the go-to at-my-desk treats to distract a rambunctious pup at the office. Kodas a big fan of them as well, so if she’s happy I’m happy! Just look at that face!
Melissa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We were referred these, as our American Bulldog has quite the gas problem. She stinks so bad and so often. The charcoal in these helps calm the toots down. They seemed to help to my surprise. The only thing is I have big dogs and I only found these in the mini size. We still mow down on them. Not that big of a set back!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am not sure if it was just the case of my own dog but after feed my dog these treats he started throwing up constantly. We had to pay $600 to get him checked out. We thought he might have gotten into something but the doctor said there was nothing else in his system other than his dog food that he has had since we got him. We got these at a local small pet store but we wont be buying anything from this brand again.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Great dog biscuits. Can be a bit pricey so I usually only buy when it's on sale but it's reflected in the quality. Flavors in the assorted are original, cheese, chicken and charcoal. I was surprised when I saw the black colored biscuits lol but apparently charcoal has some digestive benefits and my dog enjoys them all! I like to get the mini's and break them in half to use for training.
Michelle C.
Norwood, MA
Both of my dogs love these treats. We actually buy the flavor that is wheat free (I forget which one it is) because one of my dogs has an allergy, but they both eat them up! They're small too, which is nice since we can give them a couple but they won't get chubby!
Alisha B.
Bryan
Our pup loves theses little tears! Her favorite is the peanut butter! They are great for her small mouth and they are more natural than orbs brands. We find great deals on them at Tractor Supply because they can be pricey! But our pooch is worth it :)
Kacey P.
Perry Hall, MD
The mini is a perfect way to reward your pup but not large enough that it takes them some time to naw on it. I also love that its natural and the flavors are assorted.
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the only treats I give my two mini-sized dogs! I like the list of ingredients and my dogs love to eat them! I haven't had any issues with my dogs disagreeing with them (sensitive stomachs), and I like that you get a lot for your money!
Jess I.
Our dog LOVES these treats! The ingredients are all things that are good for your dog, so you don't have to worry about any chemicals that may harm your dog. their small size makes them great for training
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
These are my dog's favorite biscuits. She goes crazy for these little treats. It's a cleaner product which makes me happy to have a great option for her.