BY PHILLIPS FEED & PET SUPPLY

Nature's Variety Pride by Instinct Grain-Free Flaked Canned Cat FoodNature's Variety Pride by Instinct Grain-Free Flaked Canned Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. Whether king of the jungle or king of your heart, cats crave delicious taste and quality meat. Pride by Instinct is made with carefully selected natural ingredients so your cat can strut and saunter with the confidence of his ancestors. The full family of grain-free offerings includes a variety of proteins in flavors inspired by the vibrant personalities of cats we love. Each is crafted to satisfy lion-sized appetites and to help you feel good about feeding your cats well. This sly guy is always getting his paws into all sorts of silly cat antics. Even though he continues to find trouble, you just can't help but laugh and love him for it. Made in the USA. see more...

Julia S.
New York City
Great premium brand and flavor. My cat will eat nearly anything drowned in gravy and this was no exception! Whenever I see this offered on sale I don't hesitate to order a case because my cat loves both chicken and gravy. I love that it's grain-free too, big plus for that.
Emily H.
San diego, Ca
I feed my 2 cats a combination of Pride canned food, natures variety instincts canned food, and instincts kibble with raw boost. They absolutely love it, and always eat all of their food. I switch between chicken, beef, and tuna. Occasionally I will buy them the more expensive rabbit or duck. This food is grain free, and never irritates the stomach of my cat who is very sensitive. This food is s bit more expensive then other brands but I've found it to be very high quality. Both my cats are just about 1 year old and they've been eating this food since I brought them home when they were just kittens. Both of my cats are healthy, active, and neither are over weight. Their fur is just as soft and shiny as it was when they were 8 week old kittens. I buy this food off of amazon and I find it is the best price out there. It goes between $20-$35 (depending on the protein you chose) per case of 24 3oz cans.