BY PHILLIPS FEED & PET SUPPLY

Natural Balance LID Duck and Potato Dry Dog Food Natural Balance LID Duck and Potato is complete and balanced nutrition for dogs of all life stages. Duck is a premium quality protein, which provides the essential amino acids to help maintain strong muscle tone and a healthy, shiny coat. Potatoes provide a premium quality carbohydrate rich in potassium and highly digestible energy. Salmon Oil is a source of DHA. Balanced omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and a shiny coat. It contains no artificial colors or flavors. Your dog will love the delicious taste. You can love that it is made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA For dogs of all life stages High quality protein Highly digestible carbohydrate source No artificial flavors or colors Complete and balanced Item Specifications: Flavor: Duck and Potatoes Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: min 21.0% Crude Fat: min 10.0% Crude Fiber: max 3.0% Moisture: max 10.0% Calcium: min 1.0% Phosphorus: min 0.8% DHA: min 0.01% Omega 3 Fatty Acids: min .5% Omega 6 Fatty Acids: min 1.7% Calories: 3435 kcal/kg, 375 kcal/cup Ingredients: Potatoes, Duck Meal, Duck, Canola Oil (preserved with natural mixed tocopherols), Potato Protein, Potato Fiber, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Salmon Oil (a source of DHA), Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Feeding Guidelines: These amounts are guidelines only. The food intake should be adjusted according to the age, we see more...

Buy on PETCO
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
My current dog was fed this food by the rescue organization we got him from. He loves it, so the recommended we stick with it. He can't get enough of it (that could be because he's a lab, but I digress). I love that this food doesn't have any fillers or artificial ingredients. My last dog developed diabetes because we fed him crappy food. I know now to feed my dogs high-quality food to keep them healthy longer. Natural Balance is expensive, but worth the cost.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog has severe allergies to a whole lot of things and this is the only brand that accommodated to all of her allergies. I have a red nose pitbull and after I switched to this friend she's been a healthy girl. I definitely recommend this brand if your dog has allergies.
Paw And Foot
My dog loves Natural Balance foods. The texture and quality is great and the value is unbeatable! I can find it at local and chain stores. I recommend this brand for those wanting nutritionally diverse grain free food.