BY PHILLIPS FEED & PET SUPPLY

Diamond Naturals Grain Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Though dogs have adapted to a domesticated, omnivorous diet over the centuries, a protein-based diet free of grains more closely mimics their ancestral beginnings. Dogs are able to digest grains, but their bodies don't break down grains as efficiently as they do proteins and fats. A fish protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy and limits exposure to allergy triggers for your sensitive dog. The first ingredient is real fish for superior taste and nutrition. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, Diamond Naturals Grain-Free, Whitefish & Sweet Potato formula provides powerful natural antioxidants for optimal health and vitality, while Omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny. see more...

JENNIFER S.
Tulsa, OK
My dog has done so good with this food.
She was itching her hair out and we tried several other leading brands my Vet recommended to no avail, she was still itchy.
We took a chance with this food and she's tolerated very good for a few years now.
No more itchy dog!!!!
Mandy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Our dog has extremely sensitive skin! Se breaks out over everything! She gets hives Often and needs steroid shots frequently so switching her food is scary but this has been awesome for her skin and we love it!
Dawn L.
Raymond, NH
This is an amazing food. My little dog has serious allergies and this has kept her from having major flare ups!! I LOVE THIS FOOD!
Kim G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We feed this to our Doberman who can sometimes have a very sensitive stomach. She loves it. We have tried to switch to the beef when the fish was out and it gave her gas, but this fish ingredient seems to sit well in her stomach.. We have been very happy with this food.
Erika M.
Saint Laurent , QC
I work in a pet shop and I can say this is one underrated dog food. My dog has severe allergies and I switched him to this 2 years ago and he's been perfect ever since. I recommend to customers daily due to its amazing price, great quality and results for dogs with allergies.