BY PHILLIPS FEED & PET SUPPLY

Canidae Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Dog FoodSome dogs need an extra special recipe to help with upset stomachs and sensitivities to animal proteins other than lamb. With Canidae Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Dog Food, mealtimes are easy, even for sensitive dogs. High quality lamb meal, delicious flavor, and our scientifically formulated nutrient-rich recipe make this food a great choice for every canine in your family-even the sensitive types. In this formula we include natural lamb meal, packing it with protein for healthy muscle maintenance and other healthy ingredients like peas, papaya, and sage. Wholesome nutritional brown rice, along with other diversified carbohydrates like cracked pearl barley, keep your dog full all day and are highly digestible. The ingredients in this recipe come together to provide balanced nutrition and a great taste your dog will love. HealthPLUS Solutions is a powerful trio of great nutrition that we apply to every kibble after the cooking process. This special process ensures that our foods include guaranteed levels of live probiotic cultures like those found in yogurt to support healthy digestion, powerful antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system, and a blend of healthy Omegas 6 & 3 for beautiful skin and coat. Canidae Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Dog Food is formulated for all ages, size and breeds, making mealtimes with multiple pets less complicated and contains no wheat, corn, soy, fillers, antibiotics, hormones, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Caitlin S.
This is the best dog food out there. My dog absolutely goes nuts for it and it is good for her. I know when I feed her this I'm not feeding her anything harmful and I believe this is absolutely worth the money and my dog would agree.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Our wonderful golden retriever Bo has been eating this food for years without any trouble. We searched for this food because he had so many troubles with skin allergies and would break out and itch like crazy. Since he's been eating this food, we have had no problems and he is doing great and likes to eat it which means something because he can be a picky eater.
Alexis T.
Blythe, CA
I feed this to my 2 Heeler mixes and they love it. Good value for the quality, as they both have not had any heath issues since I started them on it over 2 years ago.