BY PHILLIPS FEED & PET SUPPLY

Delicious, heart healthy Oatmeal in a fresh chicken ingredients formula. Soft & easy to chew kibble. As dogs mature their nutritional needs and activity levels change. Bil-Jac Senior is formulated with more real fresh chicken ingredients and "heart healthy" Oatmeal. Dogs love the taste & softer kibble that's easier to chew. Take the Bil-Jac taste test Challenge - your dog will always choose Bil-Jac. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Senior Health Consideration: Immune System, Digestive Care, Mobility Flavor: Chicken & Oatmeal Primary Ingredient: Chicken By-Product Package Weight: 15 lbs Directions: 4 lbs to 7 lbs 1/3 to 2/3 7 lbs to 10 lbs 2/3 to 1 10 lbs to 20 lbs 1 to 1 1/2 20 lbs to 30 lbs 1 1/2 to 2 30 lbs to 40 lbs 2 to 2 1/2 40lbs to 60 lbs 2 1/2 to 3 1/4 60 lbs to 80 lbs 3 1/4 to 4 80 lbs to 100 lbs 4 to 4 3/4 Ingredients: Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Chicken(source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Sodium Propionate andMixed Tocopherols (preservatives), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Inositol, BHA (a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, not less than 20.0% Crude Fat, not less than 12.0% Crude Fiber, not more than 4.0% Moisture, not more than 10.0% Arginine, not less than 1.05% Methionine, not less than 0.46%

• This product seems very original and new hope to have it is that ha...4 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is a really good product for dogs very nutritional very good very am healthy My dog really likes me and he really enjoyed it I buy it often and am I'm looking to buy it more often It's really highly recommended
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
My older dogs love this product and beg for more!! There's never any left in their bowls! It not only satisfies them, but it's healthy and they're energy shows it!! I only wish the price was lower.
Kades B.
Kades B.
My 10 year old Belgian Malinois loves this and it's really easy for her to maintain her weight on this dog food!
Brittni C.
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
Very good for my puppy, she loves it, she's very picky about food and this is one she will eat!
Randi W.
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert
Don't use this brand of dog food for my boxer dog but I would hope this would be a good brand
Tk K.
Tk K.
My senior dog likes this brand of food. He's picky and always eats this. He enjoys it!!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Pet Lover Expert
Biljac is a great dog food. We tried it for a while but it was very expensive.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Okemah, OK
Both of my dogs eat Bil Jac dog food and treats. I was so sick and tried of all the recalls on dog food so I did some research and Bil Jack is the only dog food that hasn't had a recall. The ingredients are not shipped from China or any other foreign country. Its made from real chicken raised from a local supplier. Both of my fur baby's love it. If you go to their home page, you can get a 5.00 coupon.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
Was in line at Petsmart and the man in front of me was buying Bil Jac dog food. That was about 6 years ago. I asked him about it because I had never heard of it. He happened to be a Scientist who had been on a dog food study team and said it was the best of all they rated. I have 12 toy poodles ( I use to breed them) and this dog food they all loved immediately. The best part is it is the only small kibble I have found that isn't so hard. I have tried so many of the more expensive, better brands and they always turned their noses up at it, but would eventually, reluctantly, eat it. Bil Jac crumbles more easily for these little guys. For Picky eaters as well. It works well with dogs who have teeth problems and older dogs as well as it does not hurt their teeth to break the kibble. In a pinch I have had to buy other food for them and they never like it. The other kind I had to soak in water before feeding them because it was so hard. I promise your dogs will love this food and it's so good for them too. I have always let my dogs "graze" ( I am a big believer of that) and leave food down all the time and they never over eat with this or get fat. Normal BM's too. Can't say enough good stuff about this dog food. Once your dog gets a taste of this, they will never want another brand! Oh, it is for big dogs too!
Kike C.
Kike C.
spain valencia 46013
This product seems very original and new hope to have it is that has very appetizing but the flavor is not will it be good?