MakeupNoBrand
Phillips Colon Health Probiotic Gummies - Mixed Berry - 70ct

Phillips Colon Health Probiotic Gummies - Mixed Berry - 70ct

by NoBrand

Support your digestive health with delicious new Phillips' Colon Health Gummies. They help replenish good bacteria to naturally support digestive balance. They're free of artificial sweeteners and are the only probiotic gummy that contains 100% of the daily value of Vitamin D.

Accessories

im in the market for a good probiotic. i’ve been using “nature’s garden” for a while, but with the hefty price tag attached to that, i’m looking for something else. how well do these compare?
Start your review of Phillips Colon Health Probiotic Gummies - Mixed Berry - 70ct!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Phillips Colon Health Probiotic Gummies - Mixed Berry - 70ct uploaded by Ramonita R.
I received this Phillips Colon Health Probiotic Gummies, from Tryit sampling. I have been taking them since I received them and I love them. I have been feeling great with them.
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
Phillips Colon Health Probiotic Gummies - Mixed Berry - 70ct uploaded by Melanie S.
I’m not sure about this one....sometimes it almost seemed as though it made my stomach feel worse. I thought I’d like the gummies, but there is WAY too much added sugar. Could’ve done without the added excess sugar crystals.... see pic....that’s the actual leftover sugar at the bottom of the container. Yikes.
Nicki H.
Elkins, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
When you can’t have your daily dose of probiotics in your food, these Phillips Colon Health Probiotic Gummies - Mixed Berry - 70ct are a perfect replacement. They have a great taste and seem to have the same benefits as the probiotic yogurts. #Phillips #probiotics #gummies #guthealth #vitamins #healthy