HealthWellnessProbioticsPhillips'
Colon Health Probiotic Capsules

Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules

Is this safe to take with other medications? What Meds are Not okay?
ıs ıt good ?
Did it work cause it did for me ?
Start your review of Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules!
Dina  C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Dina  C.
I received it from Influenster and it works on bloating every well specifically when I have my period.
Kelly C.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Kelly C.
I believe in taking probiotics and how everything is connected to the gut. I was very pleased with this 4-in-1 daily probiotic. The capsule size was small and very easy to swallow. I could tell that it helped with my bloating from the start. I didn't have any bad side effects, and I definitely could tell the positive difference with taking this pill once a day. This was very beneficial for my gut health, and I will continue to take this probiotic in the future.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Avalon M.
Phillips colon health probiotic capsules 4 in 1 definitely helped with my gerd & digestive issues this is great for everyday use you can definitely tell the difference
Stephanie  V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Stephanie  V.
I’ve been taking these probiotics once a day with a meal & so far they seem to be doing a good job, I don’t have any issue w/passing gas but I am lactose intolerant & I love dairy so these definitely help w/that & also I get super bloated when I’m on my period & constipated so I hope these help since it’s 30 pills in the bottle, I like that the pills are not huge, I don’t feel nauseous afterwards etc, so far so good.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Lisa B.
Phillips colon health works great so for.I am continuing using I have stomach problems so my food doesn't digest good at all.Colon health helps so much. ladies men whoever if you have problem try this.
Shirley  D.
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Shirley  D.
I was glad to receive a complementary one-month supply bottle of Phillips’ Colon Health Daily Probiotic 4-in-1 Symptom Defense. Often times I suffer from constipation and feel bloated when I don’t drink enough water and eat too much red meat. I started taking a capsule after lunch and noticed a difference with my vowel movements and felt less bloated. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. Having a healthy gut is so important for your health. I will continue to take these and would recommend them if you suffer from bloating and constipation, as I do. It also states it helps defend against occasional gas and diarrhea, which luckily I don’t have issues with 😃 #influenster #complimentary #phillipscolonhealth
Savannah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Savannah F.
I'm surprised to have received this vox box but very happy I did! Always had stomach issues and getting older they have been up & down. I just started using this, so I will have to see if this helps. Full sized product. Thanks Phillips & influenster!!
Kendra G.
Oldsmar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Kendra G.
I like the size of the tablet as well as the benefits of taking this probiotic. I noticed less bloating, more regularity and thankful for a an immune fighter that offers all these benefits. Very happy with this product and going to purchase a refill this week!
Janine J.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Janine J.
I just started using probiotics because I have a messed up stomach and they work really well. I was so excited to receive it. Its affordable and not expensive like most brands and works too. Totally recommend
Denise E.
Metter, GA
Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic Capsules uploaded by Denise E.
I was pretty excited to try these out. I then had a week of tummy trouble so I stopped them just in case they were the culprit. I think some people can have some sensitivity so use some caution. I will give them another try in a week or so. They are affordable from what I have seen. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. **update** I did start taking them again with no problems and have purchased another bottle. I do not believe they were the culprit just bad timing. I did get contacted with an information drug safety request from Bayer regarding the tummy trouble. It is nice to know the reviews are reviewed and have some follow up.