Phillippine Brand Philippine Brand Dried Mangoes, 20 Ounce uploaded by Khanh P.Phillippine Brand Philippine Brand Dried Mangoes, 20 Ounce uploaded by Khanh P.Phillippine Brand Philippine Brand Dried Mangoes, 20 Ounce uploaded by Khanh P.

BY PHILLIPPINE BRAND

Chu L.
I love mango and I love dried mango! This is one of my favorite! This tastes so delicious and Very addicting lol it's a healthy sweet snack that I never get tired of.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
I love dried mango as a snack it's like candy but good for you! I like to buy dried mango at traders Joe's but you don't get very much in a package so I found these at Costco and they taste just as good and you get way more.
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love these mangoes! I always get them at Costco. Good price, and absolutely delicious! We usually just eat them as a snack in our house. They have thre best flavor and are a good healthy snack option. I would absolutely recommend!
Sarah H.
RALEIGH, NC
I, in general, am a huge fan of dried mango, they are just the best snack! But Phillippine is definitely my go to brand for the fix to my mango addiction because of the quality and taste of their product!
Annie N.
Denver, CO
So good!! I am addicted! My favorite break time snack of all time. Best of all it's rich in vitamin C and have zero fat!
Khanh P.
Falls Church, VA
Best of the best! Chewy, sweet, tangy, moist... Can find at Costco. I have tried so many brands, this brand is the best.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
These are seriously the reason I got a Costco membership haha. They're sooooooo addictive! The perfect fruity sweet treat
donna s.
The best dried mango you can have. it is one of the pilipino pride and delicacy. it's yummy and delicious.
Laura L.
Mukilteo, WA
I love these to take as snacks to school. They're delicious and don't need to be prepared at all
Jessica G.
Love these mangoes! Great snack for me and the kids. I take them along every where I go.
Ellie C.
Does anyone know where I can buy these?