Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingPhilips
Women's PrecisionPerfect Facial Hair Trimmer - HP6390/51

Philips Women's PrecisionPerfect Facial Hair Trimmer - HP6390/51

by Philips

Philips Norelco HP6390/50 Precision Perfect Bikini Trimmer: The perfect tools for precise touch-ups from head to toe Battery operated Includes adjustable guide, eyebrow trimmer Bonus illuminating smart tweezers Item no. HP6390/50

Does this use battery or is it chargeable?
I've been thinking of using a trimmer for my peach fuzz but does it make the hair come back darker or thicker?
Is this worth the price? I want to buy a quality trimmer. I bought one a while back and it only lasted me about 4 months until it stopped turning on.
Start your review of Philips Women's PrecisionPerfect Facial Hair Trimmer - HP6390/51!
Product Highlights
Wayyyy cheaper than some hair removal things so when it breaks, because it's cheapish, it's not a big deal to get another one. in reviews
loïs P.
marseille
le produit est vraiment bien, personnellement ma peau du visage ne super pas l’épilation donc c’est une bonne alternative
Sara J.
J'adore ce produit il est juste wow magnifique et il est très bien et je le vous recommande vivement en plus cette marque est juste top
Mary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Philips Women's PrecisionPerfect Facial Hair Trimmer - HP6390/51 uploaded by Mary L.
I love this thing :) I’ve been using it since I was like 15 maybe for my peach fuzz and for a faux-dermablade. It comes with the battery and I’ve replaced this product once when I had had it for years and years and it got gross. Definitely recommend
Tamar T.
Calgary, AB
Philips Women's PrecisionPerfect Facial Hair Trimmer - HP6390/51 uploaded by Tamar T.
Quick & Easy Facial Hair Trimming - DIY. With Philips Women's PrecisionPerfect Facial Hair Trimmer - HP6390/51, you will be able to shape your eyebrows and remove hair on your chin, and upper lip area. Awesome equipment!
Natalia  V.
Bad Neustadt A, Bayern
I guess it’s pretty good. It removes the hair nicely and even! The color is also cute 🥰
Sandra L.
Thunder Bay
Great for face and nose trimming. Have had a few of these, they break easily made of plastic. Very cheaply made..
Brittany  P.
Chesapeake, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Love that’s it’s pink. The price is ok, i feel you can get these cheaper at a tj maxx though. It does the job for what you want to use it for
Kav K.
Brampton, ON
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Its my go to trimmer for upperlips and brows especially in pandemic when everything is closed. Supereasy to use, less time consumption and totally gets the job done !!!
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Philips Women's PrecisionPerfect Facial Hair Trimmer - HP6390/51 uploaded by Elaina S.
I got this as a gift because my fiance knows how much trouble I have with facial hair because of my PCOS. The battery lasts a long time and it's easy to use! Little issues with ingrown hairs and it's discreet enough to keep in my purse!
Trang N.
BANKSTOWN, NSW
Simple, perfect travel size. Easy to use. Affordable price. Would recommend this to everyone.