BY SONICARE

The Philips Sonicare Plaque Control brush head. Designed to work with multiple Sonicare models, these Snap-on replacement brush heads gently remove 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean is Sonicare` s best whitening brush head. Designed to work with multiple Sonicare models, these Snap-on replacement brush heads feature highly effective diamond-shaped bristles to whiten teeth in just 1 week and gently remove 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. Replace your brush head every three months as recommended by the American Dental Association. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn W.
I have used this brand of toothbrushes for quite some time. I really like these! I love how the bristles fade to a different color so you know when it is time to change (just a bonus even though most people know when to get a new toothbrush) this toothbrush is great for when you have braces!
Abby H.
Mckinleyville, CA
I love my sonicare! It makes you feel like you just came back from the dentist, your teeth feel so good after brushing. The replacement heads are pricey but sometimes you can find a good deal online if you buy in bulk, that's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
Nicole K.
Lake Quivira, KS
Sonics the is a great electronic toothbrush. It is pricey but I can tell I get a much better clean with it versus a regular manual toothbrush. I will continue to use an electronic over manual.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
Not good. Gives alot of vibration to your teeth which causes sensations. Plus it just vibrates . It should also move round and vertical. Bought it online, but not buying it again.
Melissa C.
I love the variety pack! Unfortunately they are so hard to find near me! I only used sensitive toothbrush heads in the past but liked the options this one comes with.
lindsey c.
Cincinnati, OH
This toothbrush is worth every penny. Ever since I've started using it my dentist says my teeth are healthier and cleaner. I've had mine for 5 years and just change the heads. Everyone in my family now uses!
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
The brush is pretty good and powerful but doesn't hurt your teeth so if your teeth are sensitive then you should be fine. I brush my teeth twice a day and floss in between. I haven't been using this brand for very long but I do LOVE it so far but it is kind of pricey buying the brush itself then having to purchase the heads for replacement can be costly but it does great.
Gillian M.
These work just fine on my tooth brush. I use my electric brush less regularly than daily, and more often use a manual toothbrush with a coconut oil based toothpaste, which keeps my teeth nice and white. When I'm using my electric brush I like for the bristles to be fresh and not splayed out. These last pretty well.
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this product. The speed and motions of this brush are perfect for that clean, just brushed smile that everyone wants. It is highly effective and removing all sorts of gunk from your teeth and leaving it so shiny and clean feeling. Can be found at any grocery store and is worth its price. I would definitely repurchase and would recommend to anyone who wants a better clean.
Angela R.
Atwater, CA
The head variety pack is great for when your teeth are feeling more sensitive at times then others, because it allows you to switch to a head without worrying about the head you were just using. I use this twice a day and would buy this again. I suggest others to try these out!