Philips Sonicare UV Sanitizer uploaded by Rachel P.

BY SONICARE

Kathryn C.
Cleveland
Really like this cleaner! However sometimes forget to use it every day. Must be plugged in to use, wish it was battery operated. Believe it makes toothbrush cleaner and last longer. Mine plays a really high pitched sound when on, which can get annoying, but overall satisfied.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I purchased the tooth brush and sanitizer set. I love this sanitizer, it does a great job! I have had mine for a few years, you eventually have to replace bulbs. But just knowing that my brush head is sanitized makes me feel so much better each time I brush!
Megan V.
This sanitizer is amazing! Your tooth brush can get pretty dirty believe it or not! I use the sanitizer once a week. It’s takes about ten minutes. I just put the tooth brush head on the spot and let it clean while I get ready for work.
Anthony D.
Love this device. It gives my toothbrush head an extra lifespan. I can tell the difference in the way my teeth feel after I’ve cleaned the head in the UV cleaner. It’s remarkable. I love it and suggest it to friends
Elizabeth C.
Windermere
This product came with my toothbrush set and I enjoy using it. It’s the first sanitizer I’ve had so I didn’t have any expectations coming into it. I use it a couple times a week and I use the case for storage when I’m not brushing my teeth because I feel like it keeps the bristles cleaner than just leaving the brush out on the sink
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
I've used several different electric toothbrushes over the years and Sonicare is the brand that I have stayed with. My unit has a built-in UV sanitizer so I can sanitize my brush each time I use it. My handle has different speeds and brush vibrations that I like as well.
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
I bought this at Costco. It came with two brushes, two travel cases, one travel charger, and this UV sanitizer and charging stand. This is my first time using a sanitizer and this particular brand of electric toothbrush. It's the best! I highly recommend it for anyone. Clean your teeth and your brushes with this easy to use system.
Skye C.
Aiea, HI
The Sonicare UV Sanitizer is an accessory to help sanitize your brush head after each use. Unfortunately, mine has almost come to an end. After a couple months of use, the power button in the unit doesn't function well. I have to push it super hard for it to register. On top of that, there's no way if really telling how well it's sanitizing the brush. It's good if you're a clean freak, but again, no telling how clean it's actually getting your brush.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We're OCD at my house (not really) lol but we're neat freaks and love things to be extremely clean and so my husband bought this so that we could keep our tooth brush heads sterile and thus works very well. It was costly but worth it specially w having kids and keeping germs away and keeping you healthier.
Cassandra M.
This came with my toothbrush and it is wonderful. It fits two heads plus you have room to charge your base. It is so easy to use. My only complaint is that it does make a slight buzzing sound which can be annoying