BY SONICARE

The Philips Sonicare Travel Charger is the ideal way to charge your Philips Sonicare toothbrush or AirFloss either at home or while travelling (excluding PowerUp, Essence, and DiamondClean models). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan V.
This is a perfect throw in your suit case charge. It’s small and compact, but usually I don’t need to take a charge with me unless I go on extended travel because my tooth brush stays charged for a while!
Kristen G.
Englewood
Charges toothbrush. 1 charge usually last 2 weeks or so. It does take a few hours to get a full charge, but never had any issues with it. Does what it's supposed to do.
Aisha A.
I always get scared that the middle part is going to break off but the material is pretty strong. Usually I would just throw it in between 2 pieces of clothing or something. Their brushes also come with cases which is great and the charge lasts a long time so if you wanna charge it at home before you leave, it'll last you for weeks.
Anna M.
Newburgh
I bought this when I had to start traveling for work last year and I had to do a lot of overnight stays. I actually dropped it a couple of times and it still worked. That's saying something for me! I'm actually going to buy another one for my mom's for her birthday!
cecilia n.
This thing is tiny, so it doesn't take up too much space which is good for travelling purposes. It's not bulky at all. I got this charger in a set with one toothbrush base and four toothbrush heads from Costco like 2 years ago.  I seems like it doesn't charge the base very quickly though. In the end, I would recommend to others because it does its job.
Elena M.
Clayton, MO
I like to always use my electric tooth brush and even when I travel. I learned the hard way that if you just take the brush without the charger you can't brush your teeth. I use this every night
Macy S.
King, NC
What does product very easy to take on you on the go it compares to alternatives because instead of leaving your electric toothbrush at home you could just bring your charger with you
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Surprisingly for a travel charger this works really well. I've gone through about four different brands and I have to say the Philips Sonicare travel charger is the best. I was away for a week and a half and this was perfect. Everybody always makes fun of me and says why do you need a travel charger but this is one less thing that you have to remember to pack. I always keep this charged and ready to go because there is nothing worse than forgetting your original charger when you are at a hotel in another country or another state and you're literally screwed. So I bring this one instead of my original and I never have to worry about forgetting. The price was definitely good it works great and if I accidentally forget it or it breaks I don't feel really bad
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
This was given to me included in a set as a gift. The set included the toothbrush and two chargers, one being this one. I am not sure where the person bought it but I do know that it is a pricey product. I find the brush to be wonderful although bulky for those who travel such as I do. This charger is a decent size and not terrible to travel with but the size of the tooth brush ruins it all.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
The travel charger is really handy when you're traveling a lot. The one downside that I often run into with electric toothbrushes is that that can die on you and it's a hassle to go buy new batteries, etc. especially when you're out and in a new place. I travel a lot and never go anywhere for an extended period of time without the travel charger tucked in my luggage.