BY SONICARE

The Philips Sonicare Travel Charger is the ideal way to charge your Philips Sonicare toothbrush or AirFloss either at home or while travelling (excluding PowerUp, Essence, and DiamondClean models). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Surprisingly for a travel charger this works really well. I've gone through about four different brands and I have to say the Philips Sonicare travel charger is the best. I was away for a week and a half and this was perfect. Everybody always makes fun of me and says why do you need a travel charger but this is one less thing that you have to remember to pack. I always keep this charged and ready to go because there is nothing worse than forgetting your original charger when you are at a hotel in another country or another state and you're literally screwed. So I bring this one instead of my original and I never have to worry about forgetting. The price was definitely good it works great and if I accidentally forget it or it breaks I don't feel really bad
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
The travel charger is really handy when you're traveling a lot. The one downside that I often run into with electric toothbrushes is that that can die on you and it's a hassle to go buy new batteries, etc. especially when you're out and in a new place. I travel a lot and never go anywhere for an extended period of time without the travel charger tucked in my luggage.
Tracey H.
Chesapeake, VA
I travel a lot for work and decided to purchase the travel charger. I must say, it is great having it as an added convenience but I don't NEED it. However, it does make it easier for me to have an extra charger stowed away in my travel bag and not unpack it when I return home. The convenience is a plus!
Alli S.
My toothbrush came with this charger as its main charger. It's small, easy to clean, and totally as effective as a regular size charger. My toothbrush keeps its charge for weeks and I haven't traveled for longer than that since I got it, but it's small enough that it'll be convenient to bring with me.
Chyrette C.
Manassas, VA
I love this portable charger. It is small and compact and fulfills my on the go needs when traveling , i like electronic tooth brushes and how they feel on my gum. so knowing that this portable charger is easy to go and compact saves my life and day without having to switch to a manual toothbrush.
Paris P.
It takes no time to recharge my toothbrush using this. I will
Never use a manual toothbrush again. I started using sonicare when i had braces and have never went back since then. Nothing cleans my teeth like this toothbrush. I only have to charge it maybe once a week or every two weeks.
Ian A.
Newport, KY
Great to have as a backup on the go for vacation or business travel. Sonicare is top of the line, and it leads the pack in my opinion. I buy them for everyone in my family, and no one has ever had a complaint. I am satisfied with the charger and the times it takes.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
This was always great for me when I had a Sonicare toothbrush and was traveling! Easy to carry and pack and fit easily in my luggage. Didn't try any alternatives, I stuck with the Sonicare brand and was very happy with all of the products they put out.
Shelby P.
Bartlett, TN
I love this for travel. I usually try to charge my toothbrush before traveling, but if I forget this is super easy to just pack in my bag and go with! It's compact and light, so no worries about it taking up too much space in your bag!
Andrea P.
Davis, Ok
This Phillips sonicare travel charger is perfect for every day use. Although everyday use is not necessary due to the extremely long battery life of my sonicare toothbrush. I'm overall extremely satisfied with this product.