BY SONICARE

The Philips Sonicare Travel Charger is the ideal way to charge your Philips Sonicare toothbrush or AirFloss either at home or while travelling (excluding PowerUp, Essence, and DiamondClean models). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily D.
Great Falls
The starter is really effective at keeping my toothbrush charged. I haven’t had any issues with it charging my toothbrush so far. My husband and I use it probably by weekly. It just plugs into the wall and then you said your toothbrush on top of it and it charges it until it’s completely charged which is indicated by the light on it
Emma D.
This charger is pretty basic. I would definitely suggest it to sonicare owners because it is very handy for trips or everyday use. I’ve never had one of these break and it is very easy to clean. It looks nice and does a good job.
Ana J.
Madison
This came with the toothbrush I bought from Target and has been charging mine for the two years I have had it. This charger is nice because it is small enough to crowd our small countertop and charges at a fairly quick rate.
Deseray G.
Phoenix
Only ever used it once. It’s a charger. Nothing really special about it. It has a long enough cord and it’s small so doesn’t take up too much room. It does what it is intended for so can’t really complain.
Megan V.
This is a perfect throw in your suit case charge. It’s small and compact, but usually I don’t need to take a charge with me unless I go on extended travel because my tooth brush stays charged for a while!
Kristen G.
Englewood
Charges toothbrush. 1 charge usually last 2 weeks or so. It does take a few hours to get a full charge, but never had any issues with it. Does what it's supposed to do.
Aisha A.
I always get scared that the middle part is going to break off but the material is pretty strong. Usually I would just throw it in between 2 pieces of clothing or something. Their brushes also come with cases which is great and the charge lasts a long time so if you wanna charge it at home before you leave, it'll last you for weeks.
Elena M.
Clayton, MO
I like to always use my electric tooth brush and even when I travel. I learned the hard way that if you just take the brush without the charger you can't brush your teeth. I use this every night
Macy S.
King, NC
What does product very easy to take on you on the go it compares to alternatives because instead of leaving your electric toothbrush at home you could just bring your charger with you
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Surprisingly for a travel charger this works really well. I've gone through about four different brands and I have to say the Philips Sonicare travel charger is the best. I was away for a week and a half and this was perfect. Everybody always makes fun of me and says why do you need a travel charger but this is one less thing that you have to remember to pack. I always keep this charged and ready to go because there is nothing worse than forgetting your original charger when you are at a hotel in another country or another state and you're literally screwed. So I bring this one instead of my original and I never have to worry about forgetting. The price was definitely good it works great and if I accidentally forget it or it breaks I don't feel really bad