BY SONICARE

Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
I love my sonicare toothbrush! I feel like I get a good cleaning when I use it as opposed to a manual toothbrush. The only thing I don't like is the price for the refill toothbrush heads, but it is worth it.
Jennifer S.
Salt Lake City
Absoulety love this toothbrush it cleans your teeth very well just like you stepped out of the dentist office!! Got to always have good oral care, so why not purchase one of the best tooth brushes out there!!
Alexis M.
Anchorage, AK
We love out sonicate however it can get really gross if you don't clean it after each use. It does a great job cleaning your teeth, but as others have noted, the handle collects fluids and gets disgusting and moldy inside so needs constant cleaning. This is where the seal is not tight enough from the head to the base
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
I purchased these toothbrushes because I am a socially conscious consumer and when I saw the Susan Koman name on the box, I wanted to try it to give back to this worthy foundation. Not only am I glad I supported this foundation, but I was incredibly impressed with these toothbrushes. They are very powerful for a cordless product and I highly recommend this for purchase. Well worth it!  They have a long battery life and will outlast the brush head.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Not the best, it's too bulky and small top.. like how it get everywhere but if it was little bigger, it would get in small spots and also clean bigger teeth in back very nicely, not satisfied with my purchase at all..
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Absolutely love this product. I had another electronic toothbrush and I had been eyeing the sonic care. I want to upgrade to another sonic care that’s how much I love their products. The vibration is so minimal as well as the sound. It isn’t loud at all and it’s gentle on your teeth. Love it!
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
Love, love, love this toothbrush!! I had no idea what clean really felt like until I bought this guy. Easy to use, easy to clean. Kids love it too. No more fighting to get those teeth brushed. Mom win.
Alexis B.
Belmont, MS
I can tell a world of difference with my teeth using this toothbrush! My mom got me and my sister both one! I love that it has two different settings when brushing
Jennell M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this toothbrush for years. It was recommended by my dentist. It is very effective in cleaning my teeth even the hard to reach places. The base part of the toothbrush lasts long, I had it for 6 years now, I just change the bristles every 2 months. I've always recommend this to my friends. The only cons is it's costly.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
This product is perfect . it cleans the teeth perfectly . when you use it it feels you got you teeth cleaned from dentist, . i havnt experiences any cons . i have also bought the product for my husband , and my mom and they love it very much . but the price it little pricey . but once a year or more investment .