BY SONICARE

The philips sonicare tonguecare plus 2 pack replacement tongue brushes have over 200 specially-designed microbristles designed to penetrate deep into the grooves of the tongue to gently remove built-up bacteria from deep below the surface and drive chemistry deeper. see more...

LeeAnn M.
i love the sonicare tounge brushes it helps clean off your tounge and keep your mouth smelling great it met my excoectations as a first time user i dont know of many other brands that are similar so i would recommend this to most people but deifnitely not extremely needed
Charlotte S.
Sandy Hook, CT
I thought these were somewhat of strange product but I decided to give them a try. I usually forget to brush my tongue but when I have an actual tool to help me do so it is a good reminder for me. This product really scrubs your tongue well and leaves my mouth feeling extra clean.
Kriss Ann S.
Cleveland , OH
Using Sonicate has improved the health of my gums and the has whitened my teeth. It comes with a travel charger and case for the base and two brush heads. I Love it! I can slip it in my bag for red eye flights or for a long day away from home. I would definitely purchase again.
Michelle M.
San Francisco, CA
Tongue brushes are so necessary. You would not believe the type of bad-breath forming bacteria and nasty stuff is buried on your tongue. I appreciate a good tongue brush and I am satisfied with the price and hardware of the Phillips Sonicare ones. Definitely recommend!
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
These are the best for cleaning all of that crud off your tongue. I love using these in the morning since I sleep with my mouth partially open lol it makes my dry mouth feel replenished as well as my morning breath haha. Highly recommend
Angel C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love this proud it to clean my tongue I have separate mouth brushes for everything that including my tongue and I use the tongue brush to clean off the access bacteria that could be lingering in my mouth and also it's good to invest in a toungue brush to clean your tongue because not cleaning your tongue cause bad breath
Natalie C.
Chandler, AZ
Great product that does the job of freshening your mouth by actually eliminating of odor-causing at the source: on the surface of the tongue. There's proof of this because of how smooth and non-white the tongue becomes after using this product, showing that it has actually performed a deep clean.
madison w.
Tea, SD
These Philips Sonicate Tonguecare Replacement tongue brushes are very nice. Although I feel as though I don't use them much and they are little too expensive for my liking. I am a first time user and do not think I would repurchase again. I wouldn't recommend to others.
Jeannie S.
I find that brushing doesn't work if you don't brush your tongue as well. This product is well worth the extra cost because it helps with fresh breath. I would definitely buy this product again.
Caitlin C.
Love this idea! Having a tongue scraper that I can just switch heads on my sonicare is simple and easy to use. It removes all that gunk off of my tongue and leaves it feeling very clean. I use it every night after brushing my teeth.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this work? Is it worth it?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Do you put these on the regular Philips Sonicare tooth brush or do you buy a separate base?

Amazon