BY SONICARE

Bad-breath bacteria is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your tongue, the source of 80 percent of bad breath. Our unique tongue brush breaks up surface-level tongue film allowing the breathrx antibacterial tongue spray to penetrate deep into tongue grooves to reach bacteria below the surface. Our system is effective in killing odor-producing bacteria and neutralizing the gases responsible for bad breath. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
This tongue attachment works pretty well and the smell of the spray is refreshing. I think it could be a little more comfortable to use, then I'd be happier. I just think it feels a bit scratchy.
Keasha M.
The Colony, TX
This is very awesome. I have always been one to brush my tongue with my toothbrush. Now that I have been using my Sonicare toothbrush (that I love as well), I was thrilled to get this tongue brush. The brush is easy to put on as you put it on just like the standard brush head. The tongue feels nice while cleaning. The spray is refreshing and not too strong.

Overall this makes brushing a delight not just for my teeth but for my tongue as well. I highly recommend it!
Alexis M.
Long Beach, CA
Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush's unique dynamic action gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gumline. Sonic technology. DiamondClean toothbrush head, Philips Sonicare's best whitening brush head, has diamond shaped, medium stiffness bristles to effectively yet gently scrape away plaque.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I know that we don't always think about our tongues when it comes to mouth health- but using this makes a difference. I am a coffee drinker, and I have noticed that my "just brushed" feeling and smell lasts longer when I use this product. I think it takes a few more minutes in the morning, but worth it on those 5 cup days!
Amber L.
I am super obsessed with having nice teeth and good for us so I own almost every Philips Sonicare product and I have to say this product did not disappoint. One key thing to having fresh breath is having a clean tongue and this definitely gets here to clean and keep your breath smelling fresh
Mary  L.
Cary, NC
My dentist recommended this to me years ago and ever since then I have fallen in love. It is super effective, I have been using this toothbrush for about 6 years now. I use it twice a day as they instruct and I am absolutely satisfied overall with this product.
Ivy C.
Louisville, KY
I love this product! Fresh breath means fresh tongue! It's so important to brush your tongue as well because of all the dirt from the foods that you've eaten. This product really scrapes it all off! I would definitely recommend trying this product out!
Claudia S.
(Mouth wash is necessary but and tongue) is also necessary to have to take care of hygiene and this brush does all the work without having to be afraid to stick out his tongue as Miley Cyruz :p
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I think Sonicare is a great electric toothbrush. I love the toothbrush head attachments. I felt this product was very effective. I used this brand for a while until switching to something cheaper. I was satisfied with the results I got from this brush.
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
I really like this product . I brush my teeth twice a day , floss every night along with mouthwash . Using this tongue care kit really makes my whole mouth feel clean . I can not belive what a difference this kit makes . My mouth has never felt cleaner.