BY SONICARE

Sonicare PowerUp Sensitive Replacement Brush Heads: Replacement brush heads Helps improve gum health Helps reduce cavities Clinically proven safe and gentle Removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush Item HX3023/64 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mai S.
I've used a sonicare for over 15 years, and love it.  However, lately the brushes seem too hard.  These sensitive brushes are much better.  My dentist was telling me I was pressing down too hard on my teeth, but really, it was the brushes - these have resolved that issue.  I never have cavities, and always get compliments by the dentist, thanks to Sonicare!
Eva M.
Pigeon Falls, WI
I was excited to see that they had a sensitive brush head for my sonicare. I buy them from Amazon in bulk package. My boyfriend has the same sonicare and also uses this brush head so we go through the pack twice as fast but we do replace the head as directed. I do think that they are a little overpriced but we have seen a difference from using a manual toothbrush and have had better dentist appointments so we have decided it is an investment.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I have sensitive teeth and gums so these are softer on both. I prefer these and I don't get bleeding gums, mine were worse during pregnancy and this helped
I will say the regular aren't bad either but I suggest these to pregnant ladies if they get through same problem.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh, I love my Sonicare toothbrush! 2 minutes in the morning and the evening, and my teeth are so smooth it feels like I just left the dentist. I was actually given this toothbrush by my dentist, so I'd say it's pretty great! I recommend it to everyone.
Sara S.
Gardner, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best toothbrush for my sensitive teeth, but still get a great clean feeling. I use this toothbrush every time I brush my teeth and will continue to use it. They have a customer for life! I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive teeth.
Melissa E.
These replacements heads are exactly like the head that comes with the product when you purchase it. You can find them pretty much at any retailer. I am not a big fan of the ovals heads. But besides that I love electronic toothbrushes.
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
This product actually burned my mouth. I like the original brush, though. I got it at Target for around $30. The brush itself was effective but because I was weak with my email, it didn't work. I did like the size, though. If it doesn't cause you pain, I would totally recommend it to others
Katie B.
Sonicare is one of the best electric toothbrushes ever. It is gentle on the gums but cleans teeth to shiny perfection. My whole mouth felt cleaner after using a sonicare toothbrush. Plus it's awesome that you can just buy replacement heads without having to replace the rest of the brush.
Victoria C.
Lexington, KY
A typical toothbrush lasts me about 3 months before it spreads out and needs to be replaced, I am a very hard brusher. This toothbrush head doesn't last that long but it makes me teeth feel great and the bristles are small enough to get to the gums
Erin W.
I'm not sure how it compares to other electric toothbrushes, but sonic has fantastic products. My dentist uses the same one that I use at home, the only difference is that I use the sensitive brush head option since my teeth have been incredibly tender after brushing lately