BY SONICARE

Sonicare PowerUp Sensitive Replacement Brush Heads: Replacement brush heads Helps improve gum health Helps reduce cavities Clinically proven safe and gentle Removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush Item HX3023/64 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexia C.
Plantation , FL
These replacement heads works very well with braces and it helps get rid of plaque. It helps get rid any staining as well. They are very affordable and I bought it from my orthodontist office. I would buy again
Ana J.
Madison
I have teeth that need a really good clean, but very sensitive gums so I picked this up as a replacement at my local Target. My gums look healthier and my teeth are looking better than ever! I would recommend to anyone with any sort on gun sensitivity.
Mai S.
I've used a sonicare for over 15 years, and love it.  However, lately the brushes seem too hard.  These sensitive brushes are much better.  My dentist was telling me I was pressing down too hard on my teeth, but really, it was the brushes - these have resolved that issue.  I never have cavities, and always get compliments by the dentist, thanks to Sonicare!
Eva M.
Pigeon Falls, WI
I was excited to see that they had a sensitive brush head for my sonicare. I buy them from Amazon in bulk package. My boyfriend has the same sonicare and also uses this brush head so we go through the pack twice as fast but we do replace the head as directed. I do think that they are a little overpriced but we have seen a difference from using a manual toothbrush and have had better dentist appointments so we have decided it is an investment.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I have sensitive teeth and gums so these are softer on both. I prefer these and I don't get bleeding gums, mine were worse during pregnancy and this helped
I will say the regular aren't bad either but I suggest these to pregnant ladies if they get through same problem.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Oh, I love my Sonicare toothbrush! 2 minutes in the morning and the evening, and my teeth are so smooth it feels like I just left the dentist. I was actually given this toothbrush by my dentist, so I'd say it's pretty great! I recommend it to everyone.
Sara S.
Gardner, KS
The best toothbrush for my sensitive teeth, but still get a great clean feeling. I use this toothbrush every time I brush my teeth and will continue to use it. They have a customer for life! I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive teeth.
Melissa E.
These replacements heads are exactly like the head that comes with the product when you purchase it. You can find them pretty much at any retailer. I am not a big fan of the ovals heads. But besides that I love electronic toothbrushes.
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
This product actually burned my mouth. I like the original brush, though. I got it at Target for around $30. The brush itself was effective but because I was weak with my email, it didn't work. I did like the size, though. If it doesn't cause you pain, I would totally recommend it to others
Katie B.
Sonicare is one of the best electric toothbrushes ever. It is gentle on the gums but cleans teeth to shiny perfection. My whole mouth felt cleaner after using a sonicare toothbrush. Plus it's awesome that you can just buy replacement heads without having to replace the rest of the brush.