BY PHILIPS

Philips Sonicare Simply Clean Xtreme Battery Sonic Toothbrush.
#1 recommended brand by dental professionals.
Philips Sonicare Xtreme.
Superior plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush.
Contoured brush head for a more thorough clean.
Better check-ups guaranteed*.
*Or your money back. see more...

andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Works like a charm. Does a great job with my teeth. Makes everything really great!I love this toothbrush, it's the best electronic toothbrush I've ever ownedBought it yesterday and my mouth still feels great even though it's been over 12 hours!!
Max Y.
Max Y.
Works well and it cleans my teeth really well. However, this model is non rechargeable so i later switched to a flex care and it worked better. I feel like the bristles on this one are better though.
Marian R.
Marian R.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love this toothbrush. I comes with a brush, a brush cover and two double A batteries. I have used a sonic toothbrush, this one model, for the last three years. The initial uses will take some getting used to but tough it out for the two minute cycle of the brush and within a few uses you will be fine. ..Just remember to keep the bristles on the teeth. The brush head replacements are EXPENSIVE and you might find that you can get a better deal if you, one, buy a whole new unit, or two, buy the Walgreens brand replacement heads at about $20 for two. Be warned, the Walgreens brand heads will make the brush louder but they work. Here's to good oral health!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I love this toothbrush! I will never go back yoba regular toothbrush! It leaves my teeth feeling so clean like I just came back from the dentist. I ve used for about 2 years now and haven't had a cavity since.
Victoria g.
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
Love love love it!!! Bought it yesterday and my mouth still feels great even though it's been over 12 hours!! Wahoo!! I like the power brushes since I've got allergies and my breath can be pretty gross since I am allergic to trees pollen dust etc. but this really helps greatly!!!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I love this toothbrush, it's the best electronic toothbrush I've ever owned.
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, NJ
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Cherry Valley, MA
I have used the sonicare since I was about 12 and have not had a cavity since! When i moved out of my paren't and out on my own I was using a regular tooth brush for a few weeks. Upon realizing that my teeth never felt as clean I purchased my own sonicare! I can not even describe the level of clean... My teeth are whiter and just feel SO clean! Its well worth the money for the toothbrush and then it's only about $25 for replacement heads every 6 months.