Philips Sonicare Series 2 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Stina C.

BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare HX6211/47 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The Snap-On plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the Smart timer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush, 1 plaque control brush head, and 1 charger see more...

Sabrina C.
Tarrytown, NY
The best thing to happen to my teeth! My dentist always compliments me on how clean and plaque free my teeth are
Ashley L.
Best electric toothbrush on the market. Cleans your teeth thoroughly and the battery charge lasts a long time.
Lindsay T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love this. It works so well. This is a great toothbrush. My whole family owns one of these toothbrushes.
Katelyn R.
Ooltewah, TN
Works great! Tells you exactly how long to brush your teeth. Teeth feel much cleaner than regular brushing
Madison P.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Other more...
Best toothbrush ever 🤩 my teeth feel like I’ve just left the dentist everyday!! I love this toothbrush!
e h.
Arlington, VA
This is such a great toothbrush! It is so effective and easy to use! It is well worth the price.
allyson m.
Orem, UT
Leaves my mouth feeling oh so fresh! I have noticed my teeth being whiter too. Love this!
Robyn C.
San Diego
I love this toothbrush! It has a long battery power and also keeps my teeth feeling cleaner. I like that I can also replace the toothbrush heads whenever I need to.
lois v.
I love that I don't have to use so much force to get my teeth as clean as I want it to be using an electric toothbrush. Wish tje replacement heads weren't so expensive tho.
Krystan T.
Brantford, ON
This is a great toothbrush for cleaning my teeth and gums. I couldn't believe the "just from the dentist" clean I felt on my test after using this product for the the first time. It has also helped eliminate any him bleeding from a manual toothbrush and has helped to clean my teeth and remove some staining. Highly recommended!

Amazon