Philips Sonicare Series 2 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Stina C.

BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare HX6211/47 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The Snap-On plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the Smart timer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush, 1 plaque control brush head, and 1 charger see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kailyn R.
Kingsport, TN
I don't know what I'd do without this toothbrush. I honestly feel lost when I have to use a manual brush now. It cleans so well, it's crazy.
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
Love this toothbrush. Really feels like it's loosening all the gunk and plague from my teeth and crevices. Convenient and easy to charge
Amber P.
I switch to oral b because this product irritated my gums. I prefer an oscillating brush head which other types of so I cares offer.
lauren g.
This is the electric toothbrush I've used for a long time. Rechargable is such a plus and the replaceable bristles are affordable.
Nicole A.
Review for: Coral more...
By far hands down best toothbrush I have ever used. Definitely see a difference compared to when I used to use a manual toothbrush,
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I didn't really like this tooth brush although it's rechargeable I didn't like the speeds it had and I had to get rid of it fast
Allie |.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Review for: Coral more...
BEST TOOTH BRUSH!! Actually cleans my teeth and makes the feel fresh without having to do so much work! Have had it for 2 years 😊
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Love it. Simple. Auto programmed with four 30 second timers to alert you when you should switch quadrants in your mouth
This toothbrush is very powerful and the charge on the battery lasts a long time. Leaves your mouth feeling very clean.
I love this toothbrush. Best investment I've made in some time. Helps get that just from the dentist clean feeling.