Philips Sonicare Series 2 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Stina C.

BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare HX6211/47 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The Snap-On plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the Smart timer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush, 1 plaque control brush head, and 1 charger see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ivy S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sonicare is a great brand and I have used their toothbrushes for 15 years. The replacement heads are a bit expensive and it is bulky for travel, but the clean is amazing!
Absolutely love. Take out the need for flossing after. Teeth feel nice and clean all day long, reduced the amount of cleaning at the dentist. No cavities since i started brushing with this
Bea E.
Seal Beach, CA
I have used this for quite a while. The replacement brushes are very expensive. I think the brush could be a little bit softer. I still use my regular Oral B toothbrush
Tasha J.
so I don't have this exact toothbrush but it is very similar. I like simple electric toothbrushes with batterys you change instead of charge I feel like the battery lasts longer in them.
Anna R.
Montrose, CO
Review for: Coral more...
I do like this tooth bush my teeth have felt cleaner and whiter since using. However it gets 3 stars because the price of the replacement heads is ridiculous.
Gillian G.
I have been using this toothbrush for about a month now and I absolutely love it. The toothbrush head reaches my back teeth wonderfully. I definitely love it!
Stephanie G.
Good brush. This sonicare keeps my teeth clean. I have used sonicare brushes for many years and I like that this one is more lightweight and travel friendly.
Sarah J.
Portland, OR
I love my Sonicare and can't imagine using another toothbrush. I think it cleans my teeth so well and feel like o have a whole new mouth after each use.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Ive always used sonic care toothbrushes. everyone in my family does. it meets all of out expectations. It is better than the other ones at the stores
Kailyn R.
Kingsport, TN
I don't know what I'd do without this toothbrush. I honestly feel lost when I have to use a manual brush now. It cleans so well, it's crazy.