Philips Sonicare Series 2 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Stina C.

BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare HX6211/47 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The Snap-On plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the Smart timer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush, 1 plaque control brush head, and 1 charger see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie C.
Smiths Grove, KY
While it took some adjustment initially (which is made easier by the 2 week "trial" setting), I now could not live without this toothbrush. I will never go back to a basic brush again since I cannot get my teeth this clean without my Sonicare! Will continue buying for many years to come.
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
I LOVE MY SONICARE TOOTHBRUSH! Sonicare is by far the best toothbrush I have ever owned. I will never own another brand of electric toothbrush. I feel like I just visited the dentist every time I brush my teeth! I love this company and I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone!
Kayla W.
Lexington, SC
This is my absolute favorite toothbrush, and I love that it's rechargeable! I hate that the toothbrush heads are so expensive, and for that, it looses a star. I will admit that I am a repeat user even though the heads are expensive, and I will continue being one.
Alex M.
Boaz, KY
I bought this toothbrush at SAM's. I bought the package of two, one for me and one for my boyfriend. This toothbrush is rechargeable, comes with a carrying case, and an extra brush head. It has a set timer of two minutes. I will never use a regular toothbrush again!
Kati V.
Camden, AR
This is the only electric toothbrush I have ever owned, so it is hard to compare it to anything else. But I have loved it. As a mom of 4, it is hard to keep track of how long I've brushed my teeth. This will let me know I've brushed long enough! BONUS!
Angela W.
Casper, WY
I love my toothbrush. I lost one similar to this while traveling overseas and was very sad. As soon as I was able too I got a new one! Nothing compares to how clean this makes your teeth feel!
Abigail H.
Land O Lakes , FL
This toothbrush has really improved my dental hygiene routine. I have seen a major improvement in how my mouth feels after brushing with this toothbrush vs. a manual toothbrush
I absolutely love this toothbrush!!! it works great now and awhile back when I had braces. It really cleans your teeth and gets everything. It overreached my expectations and was very effective. I was extremly satisfied and still am!!!!!!
Alex A.
I always prefer an electric toothbrush over a manual and used to spend a lot of money buying several battery operated toothbrushes and I have definitely wasted that money. I highly recommend splurging to buy a sonicare electric toothbrush.
Madeline W.
Draper, UT
Love that this thing makes my teeth feel like I was just at the dentist! Gets everything off. It also has a built in timer that times you for two minutes. Great because I used to never brush my teeth for more than like one minute.