Philips Sonicare Series 2 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Stina C.

BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare HX6211/47 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The Snap-On plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the Smart timer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush, 1 plaque control brush head, and 1 charger see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniel M.
Irvine, CA
Where do i begin... this is probably the last toothbrush i will ever buy. easy to use, multiple timers for different types of brushing... easily interchangeable heads, never breaks, always charged.... the pros go on and on. defintiely satisfied with my purchase.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
It is crazy how good this thing works! I love it! It really cleans your teeth 10x better than a normal tooth brush. I notice a huge difference when I stop using it. It really gets areas that are harder to reach with a normal brush. I would highly recommend it.
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA
Love this brush! It is simple but gives the right speed to clean effectively. The motion is even gentle enough to clean my teeth with braces. The anti-plaque head is extremely effective with braces as well, and I'm sure it would be without them as well!
Sarah W.
Neoga, IL
LOVE THIS TOOTHBRUSH! Feels like I just left the dentist! It makes my teeth clean and so smooth. Love the timer which helps know how long to brush. The only thing I do not like about it is the intensity of the vibrating. It was difficult to get used to, but once my mouth got adjusted it was fine. Would recommend and repurchase over and over!!
Becca B.
New Haven, CT
Recommended by my dentist after a disappointing appointment (so many cavities) and I am overjoyed to share that I have a clean bill of dental health since starting to use this product. Teeth and squeaky clean and bright and healthy! hooray!!
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
This is a amazing toothbrush. I have braces and it get sall the food and gunk out so it is really nice. I feel as if I get a really deep cleaning which is amazing. It feels very effective so its amazing feeling. I'm very satisfied my teeth even seem whiter even though that could be the toothpaste though they go together to work.
Ashley F.
Rosemount, MN
Every day. I don't feel like my mouth is clean unless this beauty has been cleaning my teeth. I just had my wisdom teeth removed and it really irked me that I couldn't use it while I was healing as my teeth and mouth are so pampered now.
Hannah C.
LOVE this toothbrush! I've been using it for over a year now. It has an automatic timer and keeps a charge for a long period of time. It is very effective for cleaning my teeth. I would definitely recommend this toothbrush to my friends.
Alyssa G.
Mountain Top, PA
I use the philips sonicare diamond clean heads with this electric toothbrush and my teeth look and feel fantastic! I had braces and this helped to clean my teeth better than any manual toothbrush. I like that this has an automatic shutoff after 2 minutes of brushing. Nice reminder to have. Does a great job, and is at a great value!
Sydney C.
I've been using this for a while and it hasn't failed me yet! I use it twice a day and recharge it constantly. I haven't had any problems with it at all, except that sometimes some fluid builds up in the head (there's a small hole there) and can get kind of gross. Besides that, no complaints!