Philips Sonicare Series 2 Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Stina C.

BY SONICARE

Remove more tooth-decaying plaque and avoid cavities with the Philips Sonicare HX6211/47 2 Series plaque control rechargeable toothbrush. The Snap-On plaque control brush head features curved bristles to match the shape of your teeth for a superior clean that removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The Easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the Smart timer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time. An ergonomic handle with intrinsic grip makes it easy and comfortable to hold the brush, and the two-color battery charge indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge. This kit includes 1 Philips Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush, 1 plaque control brush head, and 1 charger see more...

Buy on Amazon
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Coral more...
I got this toothbrush a few years ago at Target and really loved it at the time. It does a wonderful job at cleaning my teeth and I have gotten so many compliments from my dentist that my teeth are doing great. My gums no longer hurt or bleed at the dentist. I only took away a star because now that I’ve had it for awhile the battery doesn’t seem to last as long. My husband has the same toothbrush, purchased at the same time, and is experiencing the same issue so I think it is just the lifespan of the product.
Katlyn G.
Little Birch
Review for: Coral more...
I will NEVER buy a regular toothbrush EVER again. I absolutely LOVE my sonicare electric toothbrush!!! I never realized how unclean my teeth were after I brushed my teeth with a regular toothbrush. After using this one, my teeth felt so clean and they looked healthier! 10/10 recommend to everyone!!
Brie W.
Lenox, MI
Review for: Coral more...
I just switched to using an electric toothbrush and wow I’m a believer. I feel like this brush gets to places that I can’t fully get on my own, and the charge lasts a while! I can take this on a week long trip without the charger and be completely fine!
Erin P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Coral more...
I never knew I needed this toothbrush until I got it for my birthday. It is seriously amazing! Your teeth feel like you just got home from the dentist every time you use it. I also noticed my teeth getting whiter the longer I used it. Love it!
Brooke T.
Evansville , IN
Review for: Coral more...
I thought I really liked this toothbrush until I had my last routine checkup and my hygienist recommended a different brand. My teeth feel much cleaner with my Oral B than it did with my Sonicare. The price point was good though.
Chynnene B.
Gilbert
Really like this toothbrush. Have not had a cavity since using it. I wish the brush head was a little larger and softer. But it works great! I haven’t used any other sonic toothbrushes to compare it too. But I would recommend to anyone. Definitely more effective than a manual toothbrush.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
Everyone had always told me how amazing a skincare toothbrush was and they were completely correct. I'm just mad a waited so long to get one.
I got this same one in purple at Target on mega sale. I loved it so much I went and got my mom one. Your teeth just feel so so clean after your done. Totally worth the money. Philips Sonicare Series 2 Rechargeable Toothbrush
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
I wasn't sure what the hype over electric toothbrushes was all about it I was converted. I find this is especially helpful to get the back molars suuuuper clean,which I find difficult to do with a manual brush. The only problem I've had with this toothbrush is that it wouldn't charge after a year, so I had to replace it. My husband's has had no issues though, and they are identical models.
Krystle P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Coral more...
My go to for keeping my teeth on point. This tooth brush runs for the full brushing cycle. It keeps my teeth clean and it really helps with keeping things from getting between your teeth.
Blythe H.
I like my Sonicare toothbrush.  It vibrates just enough to get into every nook and cranny around my teeth without being irritating or ticklish.  This brand was recommended to me by my dentist and preforms better than the Oral B brush I had been using previously.