Philips Sonicare Series 2 Plaque Control Pink Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush - HX6211/90

BY SONICARE

Snap-on ProResults plaque-control brush head Easy-start feature 2-minute Smartimer Ergonomic handle Comes with a charger The Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control HX6211/90 Electric Toothbrush helps remove tooth-decaying plaque and prevent cavities. Easy to use, this rechargeable Sonicare toothbrush has a brush head that matches the shape of your teeth for a better clean. Color: Pink. see more...

Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
Love this toothbrush!!! It has made a huge difference in how clean my teeth feel. It also seems to be gentler than a regular toothbrush. The dentist says that they look good so I am going to continue to rave and recommend a electronic toothbrush.
Taylor 💋.
Orlando
LOVE this product!! After hearing all the hype for years, I purchased myself this Sonicare toothbrush on Black Friday. My teeth have never felt cleaner!! The brush vibration is much stronger than other alternatives and holds a charge for almost a month. Highly recommend!
Alyssa C.
Sandston
This toothbrush makes my teeth feel very clean. The charge last a good while, and luckily this toothbrush did come with the charger. It’s easy to get in the hard-to-reach spots, towards the back of my mouth’s, and I have not yet had to replace the head and I’ve had it about three months. And plus, you can’t go wrong with pink!
Paige P.
Columbus, OH
I love this toothbrush. I’ve had it for about two years now and I love that it is rechargeable and the toothbrush heads help to cut down waste (as opposed to a whole toothbrush). I would love to see them come out with an eco friendly Brush head.
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
Classic electric toothbrush in a cute pink color. I got mine at Target on sale since otherwise it's just a bit too pricey. I like that it's timed and replacement brushheads are readily available in stores. The only downside is just the price.
JessyJen J.
Orlando
I started using this toothbrush and the dentist has already noticed a difference. It cleans better and feels better. It's not as harsh on my gums as me scrubbing with abnormal toothbrush.
Leslie S.
For this model being a couple years old the product is still great! I bout this during a Black Friday sale to see if I’d like an electric toothbrush. It definitely cleans my teeth better than the standard toothbrush and the standard drug store replaceable battery toothbrushes. I like that it’s rechargeable and the head can be replaced. I would definitely recommend this toothbrush to others.
Juliet P.
Downingtown
Purchased at: Target
Not the best sonicare on the market but for the price it definitely works well. Probably worth the extra bucks to get a better model.
Hilary R.
Lakeville
I was skeptical about buying a high end electric toothbrush, but I do not regret my sonicare! This toothbrush is amazing!
Stephanie M.
Big Lake, MN
Love this toothbrush! Cleans very well. Also has a timer for each section of your mouth, 30 seconds at a time.