Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesPhilips
Sonicare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush Essence e5300

Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush Essence e5300

by Philips

•Better plaque removal than a manual toothbrush •Contoured brush head, extra-soft, end-rounded bristles are gentle on teeth and gums •Easy start, gently increases power over first 12 uses, to ease into the Sonicare experience •Smartimer, 2 minute timer...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush Essence e5300!
Alexandra O.
New York, New York
I have been using this electric toothbrush for a few months now and it’s such a game changer. After using this toothbrush I can’t imagine going back to a manual toothbrush. I feel like I got a dental cleaning every time I use it! 10/10 recommend
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Dentist recommended while pregnant with my first. It's still working well four years later. However, the design allows a lot of gross growth and ick into the area between head and primary shaft. Replaced many heads, always same issue- gunk build up. Loved brushing my teeth, just hated cleaning out that space and the buildup. Usually needed a manual toothbrush to scrub clean it. But we used it on me, my husband had a head and my daughter had her own. Then we couldn't keep track and got individual brushes that wouldn't have gunk buildup. But we keep it as a backup.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Oh my how I love this toothbrush. My teeth have became healthier and whiter after months of using this. I will not buy another brand of toothbrush because I am so happy with this one. It gives results and is money well spent!
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have tried other rechargeable toothbrushes but my Philips Sonicare Sonic Toothbrush is the absolute best! My teeth feel so clean and look so white! My dentist said I had significantly reduce plaque buildup too. I purchased mine at Costco. I have seen it at most pharmacies and on Amazon.
Marin P.
Plymouth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried a few brands of electric toothbrushes and Sonicare is my favorite! I've noticed it feels a lot gentler on the gums than other brands. It's also very effective in removing plaque versus using just a manual brush.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I loved this toothbrush. It keeps my teeth clean and even geys the few things flossing leaves. My dental check ups have been so much better since using this toothbrush.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Absolutely love this been a long time sonicare user the ability to get the hard to clean surfaces is astounding
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I did have one of these. I loved it but the battery did not last that long.
I did have one of these. I loved it but the battery did not last that long.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is seriously my favorite toothbrush ever believes your gums feeling so good
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
My fiancée dentist recommended he get this tooth brush. 6 months later he went back for another cleaning and wouldn't believe how much cleaner and whiter his teeth were. I would def recommend this tooth brush.

Looking for your answer?