Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids

by Sonicare

Sonicare KidsBrush / HX6311 Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty, The Sonicare HX6311/02 rechargeable toothbrush will encourage healthy brushing in your kid. It features 2 kid-friendly power modes that adapts to different ages providing a gentle and effective cleaning. There is a low mode for ages 4 and up and high mode for ages 7 and older. It also features a kid timer that increases brushing time for kids. The HX6311/02 toothbrush also has a multi grip design useful for parents and kids to brush together. The FlexCare Plus also offers kid pacer which has fun sounds that encourage kids to brush the front and back of both upper and lower teeth. Sonicare HX6311/02 Features: Sonic Power Toothbrush for Kids, 2 Kid-Friendly Power Modes - Low Mode for Ages 4 & Up - High Mode for Ages 7 & Older, Kid Timer - Increases Brushing Time to Recommended 2 Minutes, 2 Age-Appropriate Brush Heads, Kid Pacer w/ Fun Sounds, Interchangeable Panels, Anti-Roll Shape, Multi Grip Design

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids!
West, TX
My son likes this toothbrush a lot. It helps him to remember to brush because it is fun for him.
My son just start using the electric toothbrush and he loves it! Not hard and it cleans perfect!
Dallas, TX
Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids is effective. It gets the job done.
I purchased this for my daughter and I loved it. My daughter loved brushing her teeth with it.
Whiting, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was not a fan. Broke on us after only a few months. Sorry sonic you just don't do the job.
Roanoke, VA
My son loves this toothbrush and loves the design. I would definitely recommend this product.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids find this helpful. They bristles are gentle. The designs are fun. Very affordable.
Great toothbrush it has a timer that helps kids to brush enough. It is also very gentle
Coeur D Alene, ID
My son loves this tooth brush so much I think everyone will love it as well
My son loves this tooth brush so much I think everyone will love it as well
Canada
This is an amazing electric toothbrush for kids! My daughter has had one since she was 4 and she's 7 now and has used it since then. It's very durable and visits to the dentist are a breeze! No cavities!! I purchased it from my local dental office for a very reasonable price! Do yourself a favor and get one for your kids. Their mouths will thank you :)

Looking for your answer?