Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids

by Sonicare

Sonicare KidsBrush / HX6311 Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty, The Sonicare HX6311/02 rechargeable toothbrush will encourage healthy brushing in your kid. It features 2 kid-friendly power modes that adapts to different ages providing a gentle and effective cleaning. There is a low mode for ages 4 and up and high mode for ages 7 and older. It also features a kid timer that increases brushing time for kids. The HX6311/02 toothbrush also has a multi grip design useful for parents and kids to brush together. The FlexCare Plus also offers kid pacer which has fun sounds that encourage kids to brush the front and back of both upper and lower teeth. Sonicare HX6311/02 Features: Sonic Power Toothbrush for Kids, 2 Kid-Friendly Power Modes - Low Mode for Ages 4 & Up - High Mode for Ages 7 & Older, Kid Timer - Increases Brushing Time to Recommended 2 Minutes, 2 Age-Appropriate Brush Heads, Kid Pacer w/ Fun Sounds, Interchangeable Panels, Anti-Roll Shape, Multi Grip Design

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids!
Best kids toothbrush in my opinion. First one lasted for years. Finally changed it out because it was getting moldy on the top and it couldn't be cleaned off. I usually order the replacement heads on ebay for cheap. Tried the battery operated ones and those are a waste of money.
King City, OR
My kids use this as recommended by our dentist. My 5 YO daughter and 15 YO son both love it. There's a cool app to pair with it to make brushing fun, but they don't need it. The only problem is that the brush head is quite large for the back of my daughter's mouth.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My 5 year old daughter loves brushing her teeth. This tooth brush is the reason why. She feels like she is doing it all by herself and although I do help her I know this tooth brush is getting to all the areas of her gums and teeth even when she is brushing alone.
Gouverneur , NY
My daughters' teeth have dramatically improved with this toothbrush. I love that its durable and shuts off after the amount of time that she needs to brush. She likes using it too and enjoys the colors. I will be buying one for my younger daughter soon.
I used this kids toothbrush because my dentist gave it to me for free! I don't think it makes a difference for me personally using a kids brush. And I like that I can easily get replacements for the actual brushes. Another positive is it stays charged for a really long time in my opinion, I feel like the brush is rarely on the charger.
Floresville, TX
I Bought this for my nephew for his 5th birthday and he LOVES IT! He never liked brushing his teeth until I bought him this toothbrush. Every five minutes he wants to go brush his teeth! It's unbelievable how much it makes him happy.
Haverhill, MA
Kids love it! Fun wacky colors make it enjoyable to pick up and brush and amazing design leaves my kids with pearly whites couldn't imagine a better tooth brush for them!
Waycross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an affordable sonic toothbrush for kids that works well. It's easy for my daughter to use on her own and I'm comfortable with the cleaning she gets from it.
Springdale, AR
It is so much easier to clean the kids teeth with this toothbrush. I feel like I get all the creavasis and really do a great job. The rotating head gives me confidence in the cleaning too.
Mesquite, TX
Love this for my 4year old son, makes me feel comfortable knowing that his teeth are getting clean nd that he enjoys brushing his teeth, this is my go to toothbrush for my children

Looking for your answer?