Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Gabriela A.Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Laura M.

BY SONICARE

Sonicare KidsBrush / HX6311 Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty, The Sonicare HX6311/02 rechargeable toothbrush will encourage healthy brushing in your kid. It features 2 kid-friendly power modes that adapts to different ages providing a gentle and effective cleaning. There is a low mode for ages 4 and up and high mode for ages 7 and older. It also features a kid timer that increases brushing time for kids. The HX6311/02 toothbrush also has a multi grip design useful for parents and kids to brush together. The FlexCare Plus also offers kid pacer which has fun sounds that encourage kids to brush the front and back of both upper and lower teeth. Sonicare HX6311/02 Features: Sonic Power Toothbrush for Kids, 2 Kid-Friendly Power Modes - Low Mode for Ages 4 & Up - High Mode for Ages 7 & Older, Kid Timer - Increases Brushing Time to Recommended 2 Minutes, 2 Age-Appropriate Brush Heads, Kid Pacer w/ Fun Sounds, Interchangeable Panels, Anti-Roll Shape, Multi Grip Design

Buy on Amazon
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA
I've used this toothbrush since I was a kid, and each one has lasted years! Even as an adult, I still use it because of the size of the brush head and it's automatic timing feature. Cleans teeth much better than a manual or cheap electric toothbrush ever could!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Review for: Hx6381 02 Dental Professional Model more...
My daughters' teeth have dramatically improved with this toothbrush. I love that its durable and shuts off after the amount of time that she needs to brush. She likes using it too and enjoys the colors. I will be buying one for my younger daughter soon.
Janelle T.
Great purchase! Makes getting my son to brush his teeth twice a day no hassle at all. I also don't have to worry too much about him not putting enough attention in because the toothbrush itself does a lot of the work. It's also really helpful that it has an automatic turn off after 2 minutes to let my son know when he's brushed long enough.
Kristen R.
We use this one for my 4 year old son and he does great with it. One has last us quite a long time and we plan on repurchasing. It is soft and not too powerful where it intimidates him or hurts his gums. He enjoys using it.
April B.
Lemoore, CA
The colors on this tooth brush makes my son WANT to brush his teeth a few times a day. With it being rechargeable, it makes it that much better. Not having to buy batteries to make sure it works is worth it
Gabriela A.
Maywood, CA
This toothbrush has been a real God-send for us. We use it on both our 3 year old daughter and our 2 year old boy (red head for the girl, blue for the boy). Despite diligent manual tooth-brushing, our daughter was having lots of pre-cavity symptoms like discoloration and white spots. After we started using this toothbrush her teeth cleaned right up and her gums look much healthier. The dentist was very pleased with her last check-up.
Sabina P.
I consider myself a good parent but I now consider myself an incredible parent. You won't believe how incredible this toothbrush was for my little boys. They now enjoy brushing their teeth and it's so gentle. I would buy it ASAP if it ever broke and so worth the price!
Kayla S.
Princeton, TX
purchased this to make sure my son keeps his teeth clean. ITs still a chore for him some days but he gets the clean with this brush. I love that its just like mine but the heads a little smaller to accommodate his mouth. Would recommend to all boy moms.
Mary Ruth Gentry I.
Savannah, GA
This is a great toothbrush for children. Ours was given to us by my children's godmother, who is a dentist. The little buzzes and music help my girls learn to brush their teeth for the appropriate time. They are at the age where they want some independence in their hygiene and with this toothbrush I feel a little better letting them.
Jenna H.
As a dental hygienist, this is a perfect toothbrush for kids and adults. It is the one i use and it is so much cheaper than the adult version. Only thing that is annoying for adults is the kiddy noises it makes