BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kari D.
Kari D.
Fresno, CA
I like buying these and not having to replace my whole toothbrush at once. You get more bang for your buck.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Evanston, IL
It's a little loud but it really gets in there and brushes my teeth thoroughly. The top is narrow, to easily reach the back of my mouth and rigid brush line gets in between my teeth and under my gums smoothly. The noise doesn't bother me much. The only downside is it can collect mold inside, where the magnet lays, so you have to clean it pretty often.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Eureka, CA
Really good cleaning bristles. Last for longer than expected. Would recommend to a friend.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Long Branch, NJ
I got this as a present. LOVE LOVE!! my electric toothbrush my teeth always feel super clean and my mouth feel refreshed and cleaned
Neiya J.
Neiya J.
Nashville, TN
I used to not like having electrical toothbrushes, but these toothbrush heads make it worth my while. You can really feel them cleaning your teeth. I would recommend getting these!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Towson, MD
These are the best!!!!! They are so soft and i love to use them. they last a very long time as well. i appreciate you get a few in a pack. i would not use any other brand besides these ones. that is all i really have to say about that topic. thank you!!!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
I have a lot of teeth in a small mouth and have some crooked molars and these tiny brush heads lets me get in all the hard to reach places. They're not cheap by any means, but I'll continue to buy them because I have the $200 brush. However I should have purchased oral B
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
These brushes are the perfect balance between soft and hard bristles. Teeth feel clean after brushing with them.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Wasaga Beach , Ontario
Got this for a birthday gift and I love it! First time I used it I couldn't believe how clean my teeth felt! The vibration takes some time to get used to but my thresh have never looked or felt so clean.