BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Reyna G.
These toothbrushes really work. They get our teeth super clean. I started using them, and my dentist noticed a HUGE difference. It makes my cleanings go by so much easier!
Micki D.
Indianapolis, IN
I use these now and love it! My teeth feel like I just left the dentist. I've noticed a change in the sensitivity of my gums as well.
Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've been using this Sonicare toothbrush for almost a year now and I love it. My mouth feels really clean after using it and these brush heads work really well- would recommend.
Christine P.
I love my sonic toothbrush. It leaves me with a very clean feeling in my mouth. I do wish however that the bristle heads were larger like a normal toothbrush.
Ilenia M.
Dallastown
This toothbrush makes my teeth SO white and they feel so so clean. It gets all the plaque and gunk from between your teeth and on your tongue and I just love it.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I use these heads with my toothbrush as I have issues with my gums. I like the size and shape. The dentist has noticed some improvement. It was his recommendation that I got this product.
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
I have a lot of teeth in a small mouth and have some crooked molars and these tiny brush heads lets me get in all the hard to reach places. They're not cheap by any means, but I'll continue to buy them because I have the $200 brush. However I should have purchased oral B
Chelsea C.
Wasaga Beach , ON
Got this for a birthday gift and I love it! First time I used it I couldn't believe how clean my teeth felt! The vibration takes some time to get used to but my thresh have never looked or felt so clean.
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
These brushes are the perfect balance between soft and hard bristles. Teeth feel clean after brushing with them.