BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle R.
Mesa, Az
These brushes are great for gums. Very gentle but also effective. I like that they don't hurt my mouth.
Ciara W.
Gadsden, AL
These make my teeth feel so Clean. It was a gift from my Mother and I abhor Love it! Great Product
Laura L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love these brush heads. They really get your teeth squeaky clean. I highly recommend these.
Stephanie D.
Newbury Park , CA
They work well. Like this toothbrush. Get my teeth way more clean than a regular toothbrush
Patricia G.
Eureka, CA
Really good cleaning bristles. Last for longer than expected. Would recommend to a friend.
Kaitlyn Y.
Cullowhee, NC
This type of toothbrush is great at giving your teeth a deep cleaning and feels fresh
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
I have a lot of teeth in a small mouth and have some crooked molars and these tiny brush heads lets me get in all the hard to reach places. They're not cheap by any means, but I'll continue to buy them because I have the $200 brush. However I should have purchased oral B
Chelsea C.
Wasaga Beach , ON
Got this for a birthday gift and I love it! First time I used it I couldn't believe how clean my teeth felt! The vibration takes some time to get used to but my thresh have never looked or felt so clean.
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
These brushes are the perfect balance between soft and hard bristles. Teeth feel clean after brushing with them.