BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Toya P.
Toya P.
I have use this product and it wasn't at all powerful enough for me. I didn't feel like my teeth were getting clean. The packaging was nice and I like how I could purchase a travel battery. But the pressure just didn't do it for me.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Love these babies. I've used generic ones that are comparable but they just don't fit right. Replacing your brush heads are so important.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Valley Vlg, CA
Not bad at all. Deep cleans every nook and cranny for a fresh feeling . Good for people with sensitive teeth
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Mesa, Az
These brushes are great for gums. Very gentle but also effective. I like that they don't hurt my mouth.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Laurel Springs, NC
Leave your teeth with that fresh from the dentist clean kinda feeling! Sonicsre toothbrushes give the b3st clean
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Newbury park, CA
They work well. Like this toothbrush. Get my teeth way more clean than a regular toothbrush
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Cullowhee, NC
This type of toothbrush is great at giving your teeth a deep cleaning and feels fresh
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gadsden, AL
These make my teeth feel so Clean. It was a gift from my Mother and I abhor Love it! Great Product
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
These are the best brushes for the sonicare in my opinion. I'm in the dental field going for dental hygiene and the sonicare is the toothbrush that I use personally. It is such an amazing brush and these toothbrush heads are the best for it. It gives you the feel of your manual brush with the luxury of an electric brush.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love these brush heads. They really get your teeth squeaky clean. I highly recommend these.