BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimmie S.
Blue Springs, MO
This feels funky at first but once you get used to it you will love it and will never go back to a manual tooth brush.
Madilyn S.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love these replacement brush heads for my electric toothbrush. I have used these for multiple years with no issues
Julie R.
Haughton, LA
These make your teeth feel like you just left the dentist. They are not cheap but each one lasts for several months.
Casey C.
Laurel Springs, NC
Leave your teeth with that fresh from the dentist clean kinda feeling! Sonicsre toothbrushes give the b3st clean
Jessica C.
Easley, SC
Love this toothbrush and the replacement heads! My teeth feel much cleaner since I switched to this toothbrush!
Sandy R.
Valley Vlg, CA
Not bad at all. Deep cleans every nook and cranny for a fresh feeling . Good for people with sensitive teeth
Haley S.
Madison, MS
There is nothing that works better than Sonicare. My dad is a dentist and recommends these to his patients.
Kari D.
Fresno, CA
I like buying these and not having to replace my whole toothbrush at once. You get more bang for your buck.
Katie C.
Coatesville, PA
These were soft enough on my gums where I didn't feel I was doing any damage to my already sensitive mouth
Kari C.
Kiln, MS
These are the best ones I've found while using my electric toothbrush! Love that is comes in a 3 pack!