BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janette M.
These are great, but I don't notice a difference between these brush heads and the regular ones. However, I am glad that I don't have to think about gum health too much when I use it. My dentist did say he saw better gums over the last time I went, but I also started flossing more, so can't say it was just because of the brush heads.
Toya P.
I have use this product and it wasn't at all powerful enough for me. I didn't feel like my teeth were getting clean. The packaging was nice and I like how I could purchase a travel battery. But the pressure just didn't do it for me.
Ashley A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these brush heads. I feel as if they are gentler on my sensitive (and often puffy) gums than other varieties offered by phillips. They are also just as good at cleaning my teeth than other brush heads I have tried. These are the ones I always reach for.
Ashley B.
Love these babies. I've used generic ones that are comparable but they just don't fit right. Replacing your brush heads are so important.
Casey C.
Laurel Springs, NC
Leave your teeth with that fresh from the dentist clean kinda feeling! Sonicsre toothbrushes give the b3st clean
Sandy R.
Valley Vlg, CA
Not bad at all. Deep cleans every nook and cranny for a fresh feeling . Good for people with sensitive teeth
Katie C.
Coatesville, PA
These were soft enough on my gums where I didn't feel I was doing any damage to my already sensitive mouth
Gabrielle R.
Mesa, Az
These brushes are great for gums. Very gentle but also effective. I like that they don't hurt my mouth.
Stephanie D.
Newbury park, CA
They work well. Like this toothbrush. Get my teeth way more clean than a regular toothbrush
Kaitlyn Y.
Cullowhee, NC
This type of toothbrush is great at giving your teeth a deep cleaning and feels fresh