BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
I have slight recession in some areas of my mouth and these tb heads don't add all the pressure of brushing against your gums.
Jewelle T.
Jewelle T.
Henderson, NV
Excellent these brushes are great they last up until the time states on the packaging. Very good brushes will purchase again.
Kimmie S.
Kimmie S.
Blue Springs, MO
This feels funky at first but once you get used to it you will love it and will never go back to a manual tooth brush.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Haughton, LA
These make your teeth feel like you just left the dentist. They are not cheap but each one lasts for several months.
Madilyn S.
Madilyn S.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love these replacement brush heads for my electric toothbrush. I have used these for multiple years with no issues
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Easley, SC
Love this toothbrush and the replacement heads! My teeth feel much cleaner since I switched to this toothbrush!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Madison, MS
There is nothing that works better than Sonicare. My dad is a dentist and recommends these to his patients.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Coatesville, PA
These were soft enough on my gums where I didn't feel I was doing any damage to my already sensitive mouth
Kari C.
Kari C.
Kiln, MS
These are the best ones I've found while using my electric toothbrush! Love that is comes in a 3 pack!
Janette M.
Janette M.
These are great, but I don't notice a difference between these brush heads and the regular ones. However, I am glad that I don't have to think about gum health too much when I use it. My dentist did say he saw better gums over the last time I went, but I also started flossing more, so can't say it was just because of the brush heads.