BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jewelle T.
Henderson, NV
Excellent these brushes are great they last up until the time states on the packaging. Very good brushes will purchase again.
Kimmie S.
Blue Springs, MO
This feels funky at first but once you get used to it you will love it and will never go back to a manual tooth brush.
Julie R.
Haughton, LA
These make your teeth feel like you just left the dentist. They are not cheap but each one lasts for several months.
Madilyn S.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love these replacement brush heads for my electric toothbrush. I have used these for multiple years with no issues
Jessica C.
Easley, SC
Love this toothbrush and the replacement heads! My teeth feel much cleaner since I switched to this toothbrush!
Haley S.
Madison, MS
There is nothing that works better than Sonicare. My dad is a dentist and recommends these to his patients.
Kari C.
Kiln, MS
These are the best ones I've found while using my electric toothbrush! Love that is comes in a 3 pack!
Tiffani G.
These are the best brushes for the sonicare in my opinion. I'm in the dental field going for dental hygiene and the sonicare is the toothbrush that I use personally. It is such an amazing brush and these toothbrush heads are the best for it. It gives you the feel of your manual brush with the luxury of an electric brush.
Jordan P.
Towson, MD
These are the best!!!!! They are so soft and i love to use them. they last a very long time as well. i appreciate you get a few in a pack. i would not use any other brand besides these ones. that is all i really have to say about that topic. thank you!!!
Neiya J.
Nashville, TN
I used to not like having electrical toothbrushes, but these toothbrush heads make it worth my while. You can really feel them cleaning your teeth. I would recommend getting these!