BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I use these heads with my toothbrush as I have issues with my gums. I like the size and shape. The dentist has noticed some improvement. It was his recommendation that I got this product.
Edith S.
Up until half a year ago I was using manual toothbrush until my friend suggested that I get electing toothbrush. Now i know what I've been missing out on. Definitely worth the splurge!
Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've been using this Sonicare toothbrush for almost a year now and I love it. My mouth feels really clean after using it and these brush heads work really well- would recommend.
Nghi L.
El Monte, CA
They are very soft and comfortable for your gum. It fits your teeth very comfortably. It gets every cracks in your teeth. I use to stock up when they are on sale at Costco.
Reyna G.
These toothbrushes really work. They get our teeth super clean. I started using them, and my dentist noticed a HUGE difference. It makes my cleanings go by so much easier!
Lauren A.
Waco, TX
Nice product that leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean doesn't cost as much gum irritation is traditional brushing and removes more plaque than traditional brushing
Morgan J.
Arlington, VA
I bought a Sonicare because I had some gum recession problems and my dentist told me to get one immediately, I've never looked back. I even got my husband hooked!!
Bianca B.
Awesome! Make my teeth and gums feel super clean and I love the timer on the brush as well. I use is product twice a day every day. Purchased online at Amazon.
Christine P.
I love my sonic toothbrush. It leaves me with a very clean feeling in my mouth. I do wish however that the bristle heads were larger like a normal toothbrush.
Michelle H.
Ever since I switched to this tooth brush my gums have been so healthy. It's a great brand, and I have yet to be disappointed with anything I've purchased.