BY SONICARE

With gum care design, the Philips Sonicare ProResults gum health brush head is proven to improve gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush. The convex trim profile of this Philips Sonicare brush head was specifically designed to offer a gentle, even clean along the gum line. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bianca B.
Awesome! Make my teeth and gums feel super clean and I love the timer on the brush as well. I use is product twice a day every day. Purchased online at Amazon.
Christine P.
I love my sonic toothbrush. It leaves me with a very clean feeling in my mouth. I do wish however that the bristle heads were larger like a normal toothbrush.
Michelle H.
Ever since I switched to this tooth brush my gums have been so healthy. It's a great brand, and I have yet to be disappointed with anything I've purchased.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Love the vibration in my mouth while brushing , helps me get those spots that are hard to brush keeping the enamel minimal. My teeth are nice and white
Dani H.
Lancaster, CA
this works very well at really cleaning all of the plaque off of teeth, my dentist recommended this to me and i still use it after many years
Myriam M.
I mean these are great. I've been using this for about 2 years and after using these you can never go back to just a regular old toothbrush.
Aracely T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this tooth brush! I feel fresh and clean after using and I feel it reaches all the hard to get to spots. Would definitely recommend!
Micki D.
Indianapolis, IN
I use these now and love it! My teeth feel like I just left the dentist. I've noticed a change in the sensitivity of my gums as well.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, WV
I love my sonicare toothbrush and these brush heads. My teeth feel much cleaner when using these compared to a manual tooth brush.
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
I have slight recession in some areas of my mouth and these tb heads don't add all the pressure of brushing against your gums.